• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Thanks for the compliment and I'll edit it

RedIncubus said:
Hey, Djinn, as much as I love the effort and effect, there is a light issue I have with your post. It's nothing you did, but I wanted to move the story into the next day...like pronto. If you can just *think* you see the creature, but barely miss it, I'd be forever grateful...
Good job on the post, man!

@RedIncubus Can I set my post the next day or do you want me to wait until you make an official change of day?

Edit: My post is done and is set in the next day. I suppose I'll wait for your go before posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, after a full day I can say I am officially online.

I always use my phone in replying and creating, but I am aware of the post length limit, and I will be more conscious of my posts. I am looking forward to the new characters and a story arc that can follow a plot. Excited to see this turn detailed, and ready for the next step into the adventure. :)

Sorry guys, I had to show face for my family today. Doing the usual catch-up and clean up here...

Ok , I was waiting for you to reply so I can wait a little longer

RedIncubus said:
Sorry guys, I had to show face for my family today. Doing the usual catch-up and clean up here...

SayGoodKnight said:
@RedIncubus Can I set my post the next day or do you want me to wait until you make an official change of day?
Edit: My post is done and is set in the next day. I suppose I'll wait for your go before posting.
Feel free to reply now. Its officially day two.
@djinnamon

Please message me when you can. We have to talk.

@Little Lozy

the line of code you are looking for is

[imagefloat **=left]

(sans spaces/asterisks)

I've been itching for a Brightfire post.

EDIT: I forgot she only came in...straps! Don't worry, I'll have a cat burglar who owns way too many pieces of clothes in the Tower soon. ..though they might be a tight fit:)

RedIncubus said:
@Knightling @SayGoodKnight
Feel free to use Dick Grayson as Batman while you are in Gotham.

Speaking of which, are there any NPC characters anyone would like to request for future use? I'm gonna make a list.
I'll for sure want Donna since I put her in a miserable position. I could also do Talia. I don't mind Diana either. Really whoever is needed x D

@RedIncubus

Thank you, I'm terrible with coding.

I feel like she''ll have to go shopping, she 6 feet tall, and I doubt any of the girls will be close to her height. :) Starfire in the comics is actually 6'4", normal for Tamaran women, I almost feel like adding an inch or two the Brightfire's height

Brightfire is great. I'm very intrigued to see her character evolution.

And to see how her and Orpheus interact. Should be interesting since she's so stunning <3

SayGoodKnight said:
Brightfire is great. I'm very intrigued to see her character evolution.
And to see how her and Orpheus interact. Should be interesting since she's so stunning <3
Thank you, I'm excited for her to come into her own. I haven't nailed down her personality yet but it different from her mother's.

I also look forward to the interaction between her an Orpheus :)

Brightfire will just step back and have the ladies(Sage and Orpheus) duke it out (kidding). With overabundance of confidence she needs no confirmation of her beauty, she knows she is.

Sage has the face , the body , the brains and the personality while also having a great sense of fashion

Obviously this is all in good fun : P And they're all hella attractive heroes/neutrals.

This seems mildly hostile/serious so I'm out of the convo lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back