• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

RedIncubus said:
This behavior isn't acceptable. Dude, you've had too many complaints against you so far and I don't think you're much of an asset anymore. @djinnamon, yout are relieved of being here, effective immediately.
Fine , but I'm confused as to how my character acted was wrong

@Knightling Would you consider doing a collaboration post for a little spar between Orpheus and Robin? That way we don't clog up the thread with back and forth. Or they can not fight but it seems to be heading in that direction.

How about this, we'll have our characters briefly fight, but then I'll use a NPC to intervene early on

It'll work perfectly that way.

@SayGoodKnight

Last edited by a moderator:
Knightling said:
How about this, we'll have our characters briefly fight, but then I'll use a NPC to intervene early on
It'll work perfectly that way.

@SayGoodKnight
Sounds good to me.

Edit: Sorry my posts are a bit short but combat and dialogue seem next to impossible to lengthen too much.

so... note to all drivers. look before you back out. just got backed into while on my bike. im fine but they owe me a new bike D:

oh and @SayGoodKnight did you read my earlier post about the question on wether or not ophium would be related to Damien Wayne?

Demonhunter said:
so... note to all drivers. look before you back out. just got backed into while on my bike. im fine but they owe me a new bike D:
oh and @SayGoodKnight did you read my earlier post about the question on wether or not ophium would be related to Damien Wayne?
Orpheus you mean X D whose Damien? I totally missed that.

Daimen wayne son of bat man in a little show. his mom was ra's al ghul daughter I believe and she seduced/date-rape drugged batman and got pregnant resulting in Damien. its not related to teen titans but I find it hilarious that Orpheus may have a blood thirsty bat nefew.

@SayGoodKnight

In current DC comics, Damien Wayne serves as the newest Robin under his father.

In effect, Tim Drake gave up the Robin mantle to become Red Robin.

so now heres an even more confusing part! would Damien be his nefew or a cousin? or would Damien be older than Orpheus? Dick is a full on adult in the nightwing costume in the show Damien comes in at. so in this rp were assuming dick is even older (40's ish maybe? even saying if he's 30's that would mean Damien would probably be around 20? or maybe younger since we don't know dicks exact age in this rp. This is a frikkin mind f*ck! and its great!

@SayGoodKnight

I wouldn't use the movies as an accurate portrayal of Damian, since it makes him extremely over powered.

true. what kind of 10 yr old can beat up daddy bats? that and in 1 series batgirl was a teenager and tim was a kid, another series they were both teenagers and dating D: couger much?

hooray reds back!

btw: what if for training they do fake bomb diffusion. and one of the instructions is "cut the red wire". Alex would just set there like "umm....uhhhh....." he cant tell the difference between green and red.

djinnamon said:
Fine , but I'm confused as to how my character acted was wrong
The blatant passive aggressiveness in your posts. I'm all for character drama, but when you are "bitchy" for no legitimate reason and you screw up story, it's time to go.

Ok , now I feel insulted

RedIncubus said:
The blatant passive aggressiveness in your posts. I'm all for character drama, but when you are "bitchy" for no legitimate reason and you screw up story, it's time to go.

I'm not being bitchy in my posts because that is how my character acts in those situations and I had no reason to be anger with before. I told this before , I don't get how you thought I was upset you if anything I was upset with myself. Bow though you actually pissed me off.

So Orpheus' alias is Ouroboros. I know it's similar to his first name but he hasn't introduced himself and Diana and Clark would be the only only ones to know it right now. Probably just a mix up but just wanted to clarify. His identity is a pretty strict secret and I'm hoping to reveal it very dramatically later on <3

But @Knightling Diana would have told Dick he was meant for the Titans so you're for sure fine on that. She wouldn't tell him who he was though.

embrace the details.

I'm working on a super long flashback post, because the Tower seems slow at the moment. I'm also working on Alley Cat. Putting together a Catwoman inspired outfit using images is a painful task.

But I'm here guys!

RedIncubus said:
embrace the details.
I'm working on a super long flashback post, because the Tower seems slow at the moment. I'm also working on Alley Cat. Putting together a Catwoman inspired outfit using images is a painful task.

But I'm here guys!
Can't wait to see her!

Knightling said:
Neither can Robin ;)
Well, I would have supposed that Dick would have atleast caught his costumed name.
For sure! But you put Orpheus which is first name X D I know it's dramatic but I wanted him to have a Greek name from the Amazons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back