• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

RedIncubus said:
And the first post is up!
Does anyone know where @Zatanna is? I wanted to ask her something about a Wonderboy dynamic...

Anyway...go nuts.
A wonderboy dynamic? Tell me more.

But yes. Im on hiatus as for the time being. Just checking in. Ill be more active soon <3

Zatanna said:
A wonderboy dynamic? Tell me more.
But yes. Im on hiatus as for the time being. Just checking in. Ill be more active soon <3
Girly...My character has the biggest, fanboy-ist crush on your old character(from Diana Prince's Academy). So much so that he exists within the fandom in one way or another. I was hoping you'd revive him if you ever felt like it. If not, that'd totally be cool. Killer Cold was accepted, whenever you feel like coming back again.

You're very much missed, even with the craziness we've been known to have. It's nice to have familiar faces:)

RedIncubus said:
Girly...My character has the biggest, fanboy-ist crush on your old character(from Diana Prince's Academy). So much so that he exists within the fandom in one way or another. I was hoping you'd revive him if you ever felt like it. If not, that'd totally be cool. Killer Cold was accepted, whenever you feel like coming back again.
You're very much missed, even with the craziness we've been known to have. It's nice to have familiar faces:)
Aww omg. Thats great haha uh. Yeah I can bring him into this rp!

Aw thanks deerling. Im making my first post now.

Zatanna said:
Sir yes sir.
SO not to be creepy but I'm really glad you decided to participate <3 I liked December's look from the moment I flipped through the rp the first time so it's great that he'll be involved. I think he and Orpheus could have a really interesting interaction. Possibly mutually destructive. Anyway, I'll stop being a weirdo now!

I was basically asking who is here right now.

@Zatanna That was a great starter. Great use of the Wall, whom I hope everyone thinks of as being the squat African American Umbridge she is. And I love his reason for joining. I knew you were worth the wait.

SayGoodKnight said:
SO not to be creepy but I'm really glad you decided to participate <3 I liked December's look from the moment I flipped through the rp the first time so it's great that he'll be involved. I think he and Orpheus could have a really interesting interaction. Possibly mutually destructive. Anyway, I'll stop being a weirdo now!
Shipped!

And WonderFrost was born...

RedIncubus said:
Shipped!
And WonderFrost was born...
More like DemonFrost xD

But obviously we'll have to see how they go. Orphy might be too weird for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
SayGoodKnight said:
No! Dont even worry about it haha! You arent creepy at all (:

Thank you so much. It means alot.

And YESSSSSSSS I agree. It will be amazing! (;

RedIncubus said:
I was basically asking who is here right now.
@Zatanna That was a great starter. Great use of the Wall, whom I hope everyone thinks of as being the squat African American Umbridge she is. And I love his reason for joining. I knew you were worth the wait.
Thank you! <3

Yes yes. I just figured from what Ive seen haha.Thanks love. <3

I posted Alec so. Tell me if I need to add anything else.

Zatanna said:
No! Dont even worry about it haha! You arent creepy at all (:
Thank you so much. It means alot.

And YESSSSSSSS I agree. It will be amazing! (;

Thank you! <3

Yes yes. I just figured from what Ive seen haha.Thanks love. <3

I posted Alec so. Tell me if I need to add anything else.
Yayyy!

And your other character is Orpheus' cousin x D Their interaction will be pretty interesting too!

Just his Hero Identity and a short BIO, when you have the time. He's known as Wonderboy in the video, where Darrin sqeals about him, but that is subject to change at your discretion.

SayGoodKnight said:
Yayyy!
And your other character is Orpheus' cousin x D Their interaction will be pretty interesting too!
Yesss. Alec is quite the character xD

RedIncubus said:
Just his Hero Identity and a short BIO, when you have the time. He's known as Wonderboy in the video, where Darrin sqeals about him, but that is subject to change at your discretion.
Ok ill do that now. <3 And Wonderboy is great

RedIncubus said:
What do you mean by Hero Identity??? Haha sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back