• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Thanks, Loz.

Have you guys been thinking of names any? Nothing is terrible...though naming it Kardashian is asking for it to get ran over imo(I like Dash though...)

Keep me posted while I wrap all introductions into one elegant post.

time for some swag-_-

RedIncubus said:
Thanks, Loz.
Have you guys been thinking of names any? Nothing is terrible...though naming it Kardashian is asking for it to get ran over imo(I like Dash though...)

time for some swag-_-
WHATS WRONG WITH KARDASHIAN (;~ ;)

Ill keep looking up names. (:

Good luck <3

I don't think Brightfire should be allowed to name it, haha.

But, I'll be thinking of names nonetheless. Does it have any abilities other than the flying?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...Supermassive transformation it's main line of defense. I'm thinking he would be like a combonation of both of Nibbler's(From Futurama) personalities. A pseudo-sentient being who is too cute and clumsy for it's own good.

RedIncubus said:
"Alright, video journal vol. 4, entry 145: Today, Alec Kent smiled at me. He totally did! I mean it's freaking Wonderb--"
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

ARE THERE ANY MORE POSTS LIKE THIS ?!

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]She wondered who the Waller person could be and why it was Quinn even needed permission, was she her mother, or her queen?

[/QUOTE]
I LOVE BRIGHT FIRE SO MUCH

Zatanna said:
I LOVE BRIGHT FIRE SO MUCH
Thanks. I'm still trying to feel out her personality and her little quirks but I'm growing really fond of her.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Thanks. I'm still trying to feel out her personality and her little quirks but I'm growing really fond of her.

[/QUOTE]
I understand. I love her. You're doing an amazing job.

RedIncubus said:

time for some swag-_-
hows the post goin? Im sorry. Im really restless and excited.

<3xo

ITS BEEN LIKE AN HOUR OMG

Im sorry im so so sorry

Lol, me too. I keep holding off going to sleep just to see the post and a chance to reply. I'm working a long shift tomorrow and then have to clean for company so I don't know how active I'll be then.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Lol, me too. I keep holding off going to sleep just to see the post and a chance to reply. I'm working a long shift tomorrow and then have to clean for company so I don't know how active I'll be then.

[/QUOTE]
ME TOO!

Im waiting to go to sleep until I can respond.

I'm trying to hurry up and post before he does so Orpheus can go out in front of everyone. THE SUSPENSE>

Edit: Got a little post up x D Enough to get by anyway.

Little Lozy][FONT='Times New Roman']I have a feeling it is a true possibility.[/FONT] [/QUOTE][FONT='Times New Roman'] i think you may be right...[/FONT] [FONT='Times New Roman'] Ill wait like 10 minutes then decide hes dead.[/FONT] [FONT='Times New Roman'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20190-redincubus/ said:
@RedIncubus[/URL] WAKE UPPP

im so annoying lmao.

i dont think this is gonna wake him up..

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]I'm going to have to go to bed. Sorry, have a good night everyone. :)

[/QUOTE]
Same! Goodnight.

I dont know if anyone else is here but goodnight. Im not sure the next time ill be on so... <3

Zatanna said:
Just kidding ill be online for like 42 more minutes (:
Hey Zat! I'm on cause school finally finished for the day (ugh..) Anyway, loved both of your starter post! How are you babe?

lostviolence said:
Hey Zat! I'm on cause school finally finished for the day (ugh..) Anyway, loved both of your starter post! How are you babe?
Hi love.

Oh good. Thank you. Thank you.

Im okay... actually im fantastic <3 xoxooxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back