• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

SayGoodKnight said:
I kind of want to do a Nick Necro/Enchantress daughter/son (maybe even a gender swapper X D) but I'm not sure if we need another villain. Though I guess once we have enough they can all hang out together.
Please make another! I love your character and Tiger and your charrie can take over the world >:-)

OKK so I posted for December but Im gonna wait to post for Alec.

SayGoodKnight said:
I'll start working on it then :3 do y'all think the gender swapping is too weird? It would be a fun dynamic
NOOOoOooo DO IT!

i might make one too because 3 characters isnt too many. whaaaat? nooooo.

The genders are fairly even so you're probably good with either. As for parents...hmmmm. You could change it up and do hero parents and a kid that turned to the dark side.

SayGoodKnight said:
The genders are fairly even so you're probably good with either. As for parents...hmmmm. You could change it up and do hero parents and a kid that turned to the dark side.
Wait are you making a male or a female?

Im gonna make a girl either way though.

Two girls and one guy is a cool dynamic OR Three villain girls is cool too

I like that... black canary maybe?

let me think of more cool parents !

I'm going to use the immense magical bloodline as an excuse for a gender swapper. Like depending on mood maybe or just randomly they'll switch genders. Or maybe just a guy. I'm not sure yet. Probably mostly male who occasionally finds himself a female

Hey guys. I'm back. Penicillin shot and some sleep did the trick. My ass hurts but the rest of me feels a hell of a lot better...

If you guys can handle multiples with stability, go for it. Don't be like a former member.

Zatanna said:
Im gonna take a quick break then work on Zatanna and Johns daughter <3
Oh my gosh a Nick Necro son and John and zatanna's daughter?!?! LOOK OUT WORLD. i think I'll keep him just a male for now <3

I'm stumped on my characters personality. I know what I want but I'm having trouble putting it to words. Other than, their finished.

I can't wait to see all the arcane characters' abilities...cause then I could use some of mine without feeling op.

@Zatanna I have one issue...I can't see what December is saying due to the color scheme. Maybe a contrasting blue will help?

Blah I'm posting the CS. I'll be working on the personality. I'm always bad at describing them I usually have like a few key words and let them play themselves out. My OCs have minds of their own I swear.

The c/s is just the outline to who your character is. Character Development is a bitch, but it's worth it.

SayGoodKnight said:
Oh my gosh a Nick Necro son and John and zatanna's daughter?!?! LOOK OUT WORLD. i think I'll keep him just a male for now <3
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

RedIncubus said:
@Zatanna I have one issue...I can't see what December is saying due to the color scheme. Maybe a contrasting blue will help?
Done.

And im online

Almost finished with my post should have it up in a min. So ready to get the ball rolling with this team is coming together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back