• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Almost finished with my post should have it up in a min. So ready to get the ball rolling with this team is coming together

[/QUOTE]
Right? Somehow this feels really fluid, yet intriguing at the same time. Much thanks to my little masterminds running around here.

EDIT: I speak of the post-Sage era.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
Right? Somehow this feels really fluid, yet intriguing at the same time. Much thanks to my little masterminds running around here.
EDIT: I speak of the post-Sage era.
I feel like that is because we are so good at communicating as a group. We are all open to each other's ideas and invested in pushing to story forward.

Yay us!

Hey @Little Lozy! Maybe (If you want) Could Valentine and Jay (Red X) Maybe end in up in a somewhat romantic relationship. I can see them like Joker and Harley, a love hate relationship. If you don't want to do that's that's absolutely fine! :)

Possibly. At the momment, I really want his identity to be a mystery. But, I wonder if Valentine would notice on the street in his civilian clothes not know he is Red X start dating him, giving him access to info on the Titans. What do you think?

@lostviolence

lostviolence said:
I like that idea. When the team is going onto patrol maybe VQ can bump into him? That would be really cute as well. I could see how Valentine could blabber things about TT that would work as well.
PS: Channing Tatum for the win <3
I think it would be really perfect. I feel bad for Valentine though, he'll be an ass hole who will basically just be using her. I think somewhere in him he'll care for her but not in a way she can deserve. Kind of like Joker and Harley's relationship. Maybe that is why Valentine will be drawn to it.

"Channing Tatum for the win" ???

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]I think it would be really perfect. I feel bad for Valentine though, he'll be an ass hole who will basically just be using her. I think somewhere in him he'll care for her but not in a way she can deserve. Kind of like Joker and Harley's relationship. Maybe that is why Valentine will be drawn to it.
"Channing Tatum for the win" ???

[/QUOTE]
Isn't Cahnning Tatum your face claim? I'm so sorry if I was completely and utterly wrong. Just had my first work out. The shittiest I done in 2016. Don't feel bad for Val! Once she figures out (After a really long time) She may try to hunt him down... xD

lostviolence said:
Isn't Cahnning Tatum your face claim? I'm so sorry if I was completely and utterly wrong. Just had my first work. The shittiest I done in 2016. Don't feel bad for Val! Once she figures out (After a really long time) She may try to hunt him down... xD
No worries he does kind of look like Channing. His name is Colton Haynes, he amazing. He's sexy and funny.

Sorry about that.

I know Val will let him have it. :)

Good morning, I'm here for the time being.

Edit: I'll be online most of the day checking in periodically :) .

Okay. That shamelessly lazy, uninspired post has been edited to keep with story @Knightling. Secondary characters will be accepted today at convince. I got the day off! Woot.

Is anyone online at this time?

I will wait to post any type of reply till more people have posted. Waiting for Red X to be accepted but currently working on an intro post anyway.

I have a new episode idea in mind that is gonna involve Red X after all--so he is in.

SPOILER- "...And He would be Robin." is the title.

EDIT- @Little Lozy wait on posting as Red X until the next episode. Two certain people are kidnapped. Let's see how the team functions without them--or if they kill each other first.

Hey guys! Remember: You can talk and walk at the same time. @Knightling Valentine has Ricardo's key card @lostviolence

I need a super awesome van idea. Think Kreiger from Archer, but with Cyborg improvments. Other car concepts are welcome, but that's all I have.

@RedIncubus @Knightling and I are currently working on an intro scenario for Red X we are plotting together at the momment. If you want to shoot us a group PM maybe we can all discuss the plot together if you'd like. I'm really wanting his character to be a cloak of mystery and interest. Right now he's shaping up to me a nemesis for Green Robin though.

If you guys already have a plot set up, just give me a loose outline of your concept so I can script it somewhat. I really would like to encourage the ultimate nemesis angle for your characters...as well as the sleeping with the enemy angle for Valentine @lostviolence

RedIncubus said:
I need a super awesome van idea. Think Kreiger from Archer, but with Cyborg improvments. Other car concepts are welcome, but that's all I have.
Never seen the show, but may I suggest more of an SUV make it a little less creepy and less like their a bunch of stoner kids, haha. I don't have a picture idea. But obviously it would have features, built in JASPER for assistance, grapler, spees booster, sound proofing, servalience, possibly cloaking technology, maybe a plasma cannon. Just throwing out ideas.

@Torniquet Rose Would you like to be the stray recruit we pick up during the Mall Screw-Up?

RedIncubus said:
If you guys already have a plot set up, just give me a loose outline of your concept so I can script it somewhat. I really would like to encourage the ultimate nemesis angle for your characters...as well as the sleeping with the enemy angle for Valentine @lostviolence
@Little Lozy @RedIncubus Correct me if I'm wrong but Valentine and Jay are most likely going to meet at the mall. Quinn falls in love with Jay and Jay uses her to access the Teen Titans which she's blind to until later in the Roleplay she finds out and most likely hunts him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back