• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]So I was noticing that "ships" have been sailed and Brightfire and Myra will be left on the dock.

[/QUOTE]
Myra's going to flirt with EVERYONE

But yeah ;~;

Poor Brightfire and mYra

Fear not! I'm making another haracter and he is going to be a huge whore so he can interact with all the ladies. Also a third one will probably be made too so We'll even out!

SayGoodKnight said:
Fear not! I'm making another haracter and he is going to be a huge whore so he can interact with all the ladies. Also a third one will probably be made too so We'll even out!
HUZZAH !

oUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED @Little Lozy

SayGoodKnight said:
Also they're all teenagers so I seriously doubt they can all remain faithful
There is a good amount of characters playing for the other team. I believe the only pure heterosexual is unfortunately related to Brightfire. Hehe.

Edit: Not that she needs a man. I do enjoy a female character who's story isnt built around her relationship

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray, I'm very excited. Don't worry about everyone not be too excited, Brightfire has your back with being intrigued by everything Earthling.

@RedIncubus

Let some stuff happen first and in that time I'll look over her character (since, ya know, never accepted her).

RedIncubus said:
I wish we had time to teach her the wonders of a Food Court.
I'm sure she'll find that on her own. Six stomachs and all. :)

I feel like it may be interesting for B to be around some normal humans, because I think she so t realize she has to hide her powers. Anyway, currently working on a post. I have a short post for Jay ready just so it can place him at the mall.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]I'm up for the time being. Is anyone on?

[/QUOTE]
I am! Just want to let you know that I'm super excited for Red X's post!! xD

Just a heads up that Quinn may call him Mista J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back