• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Little Lozy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27024-knightling/ said:
@Knightling[/URL] can unjust say for a momment that I love that you replied to yourself as well tag yourself. Hehe
Sorry, there isn't anyone to interact with GR at the momment. I thought @RedIncubus was wanting me to wait till the next chapter to introduce Red X (in costume) I know we are still trying to get through the plot of the alien pet.

Maybe you could send Max to the mall so he can interact with his bother and met the team. :) I just feel bad that you don't have anyone to reply with. Not that that is a bad thing, I often like role-playing between my two characters.(I'm a control freak) Everything goes the way I plan when I do it myself. Hehe.
OH yeah, you got that right. I Love RPing with myself, it's literally the Only reason I joined this site, absolutely one of my most Favored past times. You Really nailed it on the spot there.

Knightling said:
OH yeah, you got that right. I Love RPing with myself, it's literally the Only reason I joined this site, absolutely one of my most Favored past times. You Really nailed it on the spot there.
If this is sarcasm it's not appreciated and I didn't mean for my message to seem if that was the cause of it. That being said, literally just trying to help.

Hey...simmer down. Lozy didn't sound crass at all, and I would really appreciate it if harmony was kept up here. That being said, I have a few things to discuss.

@Knightling...you do realize it is gonna be one hell of a stretch to get to Max when A) he has no communicator; B) The only active hero that is even close to him is driven by yourself; and C) You too are cutting into the plot I was trying to build suspense or some kind of thrill to.

Speaking of that, I announced that things were gonna happen after one more post from the Titan characters. And, while some of you have respected that, others have gone against the grain and brought their characters into scene, making me have to stall even more. I can't even interact with others like I'd please because I am always trying to keep up interest or fix story, because you guys just don't want to. I won't even bring up the fact that I was sick.

I just don't feel l can make you guys happy anymore.

RedIncubus said:
Hey...simmer down. Lozy didn't sound crass at all, and I would really appreciate it if harmony was kept up here. That being said, I have a few things to discuss.
@Knightling...you do realize it is gonna be one hell of a stretch to get to Max when A) he has no communicator; B) The only active hero that is even close to him is driven by yourself; and C) You too are cutting into the plot I was trying to build suspense or some kind of thrill to.

Speaking of that, I announced that things were gonna happen after one more post from the Titan characters. And, while some of you have respected that, others have gone against the grain and brought their characters into scene, making me have to stall even more. I can't even interact with others like I'd please because I am always trying to keep up interest or fix story, because you guys just don't want to. I won't even bring up the fact that I was sick.

I just don't feel l can make you guys happy anymore.
Sorry. I know my post with lostviolence initiated another screen. I can remove it, but I felt I needed to reply to her. Or edit it so that he can walk away and finish the scene later.

May I suggest before entering into a chapter to set up a rough summary guideline of what you hope to accomplish in the chapter and post it in updates that way everyone can be striving to work towards that goal. I'm sorry, that this has been trouble. It can be difficult when so many different people have different ideas. And if there is anything I can do to help just say the words. I am interested in following your plot and really setting up a great story.

As for being sick, I truely am sorry I know that that sucks your energy away.

Your post isn't a problem babe. I'm still trying to buff out the rough edges on this thing. Maybe the outline would help out...

Yeah, I could use the help.

RedIncubus said:
Your post isn't a problem babe. I'm still trying to buff out the rough edges on this thing. Maybe the outline would help out...
Yeah, I could use the help.
You can always send a communicator post, "Titans Trouble", er whatever it will say. It may interrupt others, but crime waits for no man.

I do think that have the chapter summary in the update section will help immensely

RedIncubus said:
Or....We can let him get beat up...because I am hovering over the action post.
Oh, sorry I don't know what your action post entailed, I just assumed it would need all the Titans to come together for it thus the communicators and an excuse to interrupt their actions. Everyone can write themselves out of their current scene to come into your action scene to move the plot.

As far as Max, I'm not sure what to do about that. GR may have to save him.

Oh my goodness! Seems I missed some things...

Im sorry if I did anything lovely.

@RedIncubus Its a little rough right now but it will get better. Everyone's just so excited to post !!<3

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Goodness where is everyone at?
I thought for sure with it being the weekend we would be posting left and right.

[/QUOTE]
Me too. I'm about to post Quinn so keep an eye out.

Knightling said:
Max gasped for breath as he backed off, tucking his glasses away into his pocket so that they would not get smashed in this commotion. Under normal circumstances, he would have tried talking his half brother into using more peaceful methods, but this looked like neither the time nor the place to do so. Some would call him mild mannered, but at this very instant, he felt a vengeful sort of pleasure at watching his assailants suffer. Not that he was sadistic, it was only natural.
Perhaps it was this instant that he realized what he was getting into. With heroes and villains, taking a side could be dangerous, that was a lesson his mother accepted when she first put on the cape. Even without a suit, it was still risky, and now he understood why. "J-just try not to kill anybody,," Max stuttered briefly, then took his advise and quickly left the scene. Perhaps 'left' wasn't the right word, because he literally Ran from the scene.

Who was he kidding? He really should have stayed at home in the first place, helped Oracle with her work instead of trying to fly the coop so early. After all, he was still only in high school, and his parents had all been very hesitant to let him do this in the first place. With that thought in mind, Max caught a taxi to the airport, a quick plan forming in his mind, he was going to catch the very first flight back to Gotham City ASAP.

GR lowered his binoculars, having watched the entire scene unfold from a tall rooftop. It sure did turn out to be one hell of scene, yet it had got his mind racing. Of course, perhaps he should have intervened, yet it wasn't necessary with that hero having showed up. Not that he would have let things get out of hand, but he was simply considering the state of human affairs in the city. "Scum,," He sighed, disappointed that their newcomer was the first person to get attacked by such blood thirsty people.
Forming plotholes with my character, only to have yours not want to be there(again) and the freelancing vigilante just in the wings, being non-combative for a change.
If you can't tell, I'm livid.

You, @Knightling, in particular need to stop stepping all over what little plot I can stitch together at this time. The same goes for @lostviolence. I really need Poison Flora not to be in public. Period.

If there are any problems, feel free to PM me.

RedIncubus said:
Forming plotholes with my character, only to have yours not want to be there(again) and the freelancing vigilante just in the wings, being non-combative for a change.
If you can't tell, I'm livid.

You, @Knightling, in particular need to stop stepping all over what little plot I can stitch together at this time. The same goes for @lostviolence. I really need Poison Flora not to be in public. Period.

If there are any problems, feel free to PM me.
Thank you for telling me about Flora. I'll delete the post and save it for later.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Thanks. I love the character of Val, she spunky. :)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I've always wanted to create a charrie like her! <3

lostviolence said:
Thanks! I've always wanted to create a charrie like her! <3
She's fun she brings spice. I'm really looking forward to playing out her and Jay's relationship. :)

I think she'll be a handful in her own right. I think pleasing a girlfriend enough to make her feel secure to share secrets with will be a challenge for Jay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Little Lozy]She's fun she brings spice. I'm really looking forward to playing out her and Jay's relationship. :)
I think she'll be a handful in her own right. I think pleasing a girlfriend enough to make her feel secure to share secrets with will be a challenge for Jay.

[/QUOTE]
Me too! I think it will be quite hilarious! Anyway... School tomorrow > :/

giphy.gif

The sky's awake so I'm awake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back