• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

RedIncubus said:
Yep, but I figured an Intro was okay...
Yeah, wish a could rely but I don't want to crowd up the thread.

I wonder what B will do, naturally Tamaraneans are loving people and unless angered or feel they need to protect something they are typically against violence but when it comes to fighting she is a pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
No rush on anyone...its a holiday in some places...Superbowl in others...

Both for me.

Hey guys I'm back. I'm actually least active on the weekend (friends and sleeping) but the Super Bowl is a big family event so that took precedence. ALSO MARDI GRAS BECAUSE I LIVE IN STUPID LOUISIANA. Anyway, I'm going to read and catch up.

@RedIncubus Hey I was thinking as I read your posts that it might be helpful to post a little OOC bit at the bottom explaining options for the characters' reactions. Not to control everything but to make sure the plot moves how you want it.

Example:

Flames erupted from the backroom as smoke began to leak through the door. The ceiling crashed down in flaming chunks of wood and debris blocking the front door.

OOC: A fire has started in the cabin. Your characters must find a way out other than the door. Some may try windows, back doors, or breaking their way out. Others may give in to panic. THE FRONT DOOR IS NOT AN OPTION AND THERE IS NO PHONE. Good luck.

Something like that may be helpful to keep everything on track. With such a diverse cast you may need to do one of the villainous characters and one for the heroes. Also keeping a PM running with the characters who are super plot relevant at the moment (like Tiger in this case) will help make sure the characters fit what you have in mind. Just some things I've picked over my RPing career. Free form tends to fall apart into random interactions and such. Totally up to you though and hope I'm not stepping on any toes.

SayGoodKnight said:
@RedIncubus Hey I was thinking as I read your posts that it might be helpful to post a little OOC bit at the bottom explaining options for the characters' reactions. Not to control everything but to make sure the plot moves how you want it.
Example:

Flames erupted from the backroom as smoke began to leak through the door. The ceiling crashed down in flaming chunks of wood and debris blocking the front door.

OOC: A fire has started in the cabin. Your characters must find a way out other than the door. Some may try windows, back doors, or breaking their way out. Others may give in to panic. THE FRONT DOOR IS NOT AN OPTION AND THERE IS NO PHONE. Good luck.

Something like that may be helpful to keep everything on track. With such a diverse cast you may need to do one of the villainous characters and one for the heroes. Also keeping a PM running with the characters who are super plot relevant at the moment (like Tiger in this case) will help make sure the characters fit what you have in mind. Just some things I've picked over my RPing career. Free form tends to fall apart into random interactions and such. Totally up to you though and hope I'm not stepping on any toes.
Loving this idea especially for times when we really need to move the plot forward. I'm sure it won't always be like that just in certain action scenarios where certain choices need to be made to get the story going in the right direction

I'll try and post later!

i'm really confused on whats happening but im kind of rushed..

Someone wanna explain whats going on IC and OOC???

@SayGoodKnight ANOTHER SOUTHER BLOOD. You understand then...

I'm taking your suggestion with more than a grain of salt. That's actually some good advice you've got there. I'm mobile ATM but it'll get done.

I kinda wanna ask you to CO-Gm, but I dunno how that would be received.

Also...Darrin isn't in the mall at all...he is beating someone who tried mugging his brother. I didn't think I had confused people on that, but eh, I might have.

RedIncubus said:
Also...Darrin isn't in the mall at all...he is beating someone who tried mugging his brother. I didn't think I had confused people on that, but eh, I might have.
I was aware of this, but someone made a reference thinking that the animal could be you so I thought I'd follow through with it.

Zatanna said:
i have no clue whats happening (:
so im not gonna post
one hour later from our last posts in the mall.

Involving Alec: Darrin and him were walking when suddenly Darrin felt a sense of wrong, something almost demon like occurred in him he transformed and teleported (I believe) to safe his half brother(so he is no longer at the mall). There was some force with the transformation and it sent anyone near him to the ground or pushed back at least. However for the small alien that had tag along on Brightfire's starship and had followed the Titans to the mall it went soaring through a window. This angered it and it transformed into a beast.

For December: Brightfire hears the screams from the others running from the beast. She suggested we check it out and "hero's up". When she arrives on the scene Val wonders if it is Darrin who has transformed into the beast because of his powers but this is not true. She is using her bat and some baseballs to hit it. Alley Cat shows up to offer some assurance. Brightfire is worried that if the beast is Darrin Val could hurt him and she suggest restraining him. Alley Cat says there is no way it could be Darrin he isn't this strong. Val just shot the beast with a tranquilizer gun (but who is to say that it will keep the beast down)

That is basically the summary from my point of view.

Also, if there are any typos or anything please bare with me I just got a new phone yesterday and as I've said I do EVERYTHING from my phone. :)

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]one hour later from our last posts in the mall.
Involving Alec: Darrin and him were walking when suddenly Darrin felt a sense of wrong, something almost demon like occurred in him he transformed and teleported (I believe) to safe his half brother(so he is no longer at the mall). There was some force with the transformation and it sent anyone near him to the ground or pushed back at least. However for the small alien that had tag along on Brightfire's starship and had followed the Titans to the mall it went soaring through a window. This angered it and it transformed into a beast.

For December: Brightfire hears the screams from the others running from the beast. She suggested we check it out and "hero's up". When she arrives on the scene Val wonders if it is Darrin who has transformed into the beast because of his powers but this is not true. She is using her bat and some baseballs to hit it. Alley Cat shows up to offer some assurance. Brightfire is worried that if the beast is Darrin Val could hurt him and she suggest restraining him. Alley Cat says there is no way it could be Darrin he isn't this strong. Val just shot the beast with a tranquilizer gun (but who is to say that it will keep the beast down)

That is basically the summary from my point of view.

Also, if there are any typos or anything please bare with me I just got a new phone yesterday and as I've said I do EVERYTHING from my phone. :)

[/QUOTE]
thank you so much <3

RedIncubus said:
@SayGoodKnight ANOTHER SOUTHER BLOOD. You understand then...
I'm taking your suggestion with more than a grain of salt. That's actually some good advice you've got there. I'm mobile ATM but it'll get done.

I kinda wanna ask you to CO-Gm, but I dunno how that would be received.
I'd be happy to help if you'd have me :) PM me if you want to talk about a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back