• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Whichever form the future will take, it will be a neater and more established one rather than the short-shafted experience I've allowed to go on.

Knightling said:
I'm not entirely against the idea of a reboot,
however, I have invested a certain amount of effort into my current character. I'm sure that most of us who wish to stay will like to keep our characters. We also need to find out who else will return, because if most of them do then we won't have much need for a reboot.
Same and agreed

RedIncubus said:
Whichever form the future will take, it will be a neater and more established one rather than the short-shafted experience I've allowed to go on.
I have some ideas (that I think might be what you wanted all along) to help the RP take on something that is really enjoyable to read.

RedIncubus said:
BABY OH MY GOD

YOURE BACK. YES LETS REBOOT. IM RE JOINING IF THAT ALRIGHT AND YAY.

NICE. I LOVE IT. IM SORRY YOU WENT TO JAIL. LETS DO THIS BETTER!

I think that this RP did have a rough start, as soon as the team first formed. So I propose not a Reboot, but a Rewind. Once we restart the RP, perhaps we can have a better story flow.

Knightling said:
I think that this RP did have a rough start, as soon as the team first formed. So I propose not a Reboot, but a Rewind. Once we restart the RP, perhaps we can have a better story flow.
This sounds lovely. Clear out the clutter start fresh. Love!

That wouldn't be necessary. All that's needed it to delete all of the RP comments back up to the first post to start again.

Okay folks...I didn't delete the first post because I feel it is a more than suitable opener. Go ahead and post at your discretion!

RedIncubus said:
Okay folks...I didn't delete the first post because I feel it is a more than suitable opener. Go ahead and post at your discretion!
Are we still going for Valentine as a forced member of Amanda Waller or something else?

I like the idea of her being forced to work with everyone. In the end, it's up to you babe. I'd like to keep up the naturally building friendship she and Darrin had, being that it was so organic.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]I still plan for Brightfire to crash land but possibly in a bit of a different way, is this alright?

[/QUOTE]No problem. Maybe you can use the opening time to build some drama for her on her home planet. Her character does have a bunch of promise, due to her being an alien.

By the way, If you guys wanted to double up somewhere you can ask me and I'll help with suggestions to hammer out details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back