• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Agreed. Will GR be apart of the team or will he fly solo?

[/QUOTE]
Since we're starting again, he will be joining the team with everyone else. And because things won't go the way that they did before, I don't see him leaving.

I added an objective section to the opener. Hopefully that will help steer things in the right direction.

I had a totally crazy comic book geek idea.

Perhaps there can be an explanation for why things changed. Perhaps something disrupted the fabric of time, causing the events of the previous RP to change, and this is what happens instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing important. I'm just gonna use her because she is the character with the loose bolts.

Yes...in one way or another. The Originals are NPCs...any one of you can control them.

Currently working on Brightfire intro post. It will be pretty similar to the first posts with a few differences. But I plan for some major stuff for her in the future.

So, will characters like Alley Cat and Max Gordan show up on the Titans team or will they come later (I realize Max can't officially be a Titan but y'know)

And is Red X still good to be played?

All three are go. They can be introduced whenever you feel, due to the fact that they are fully realized concepts. The only character I really had a problem with was Myra...she seemed forced. Other than that, save for some nitpicking, I'm cool with the character list we had before 2.0 was initiated.

As long as I don't end up RPing with myself, I'll probably introduce Max again.

and for your character, Alleycat, I was hoping we'd still get to use the plan we had discussed in the PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back