• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Eh, I'll just stick with Red X but I really want him to be more of an anti-hero as opposed to a straight villain. I think @Archon character is gonna be awesome :) . We need a true protagonist like spade was for the Titans.

@Archon do you plan to write an action intro posts, one that introduces the character as well as a conflict that could lead into an action sequence. I ask only because I am waiting for a little more bonding time to happen before I drop Brightfire into Earths atmosphere.

Actually no, I don't like entering large fights right away. I'd rather have an opening post of Ryan's thoughts and what not, and a slight build up to an action sequence.

Archon said:
Actually no, I don't like entering large fights right away. I'd rather have an opening post of Ryan's thoughts and what not, and a slight build up to an action sequence.
Wonderful, wonderful.

Lowkey wants my character to start bombarding death stroke with questions about her mother, but I don't wanna make everything about myself

Archon said:
Y'know, his humble abode?
His, evil lair?

Fine, he's in his hideout...
I know it's just I've never seen someone describe it as a hive. Now all I can imagine is him with tiny bumblebees as his minions.

And I meant later on as the RP progresses

Well, Slade isn't going to be around for too much longer. :P

Although I definitely plan to bring him back at some point for an arc.

Arc wise? I'm not 100%, but it'll be a bit later into the RP.

The general idea I had was that Slade will take a contract to try and assassinate either an original Teen Titan, or a player character.

Archon said:
Arc wise? I'm not 100%, but it'll be a bit later into the RP.
The general idea I had was that Slade will take a contract to try and assassinate either an original Teen Titan, or a player character.
I like this. A lot. Work on it a bit, though I know exactly who should be the target.

RedIncubus said:
I like this. A lot. Work on it a bit, though I know exactly who should be the target.
Yeah, I'll work on it. ^^

May I ask who the target it? Out of curiosity. (If you'd rather it be a secret for now that's fine)

It is? I mean, Slade hates all of the Teen Titans equally...

And has a rivalry with Batman and Nightwing.

I'd say he'd be equally ecstatic to kill any of them :P

I'd bet on Bruce, Dick, or Ricardo as the top three choices though... I'm probably way off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking Darrin because I somewhat remember spade trying to apprentice both Raven and Nightwing, back when he was Robin, but they both denied him.

Archon said:
It is? I mean, Slade hates all of the Teen Titans equally...
And has a rivalry with Batman and Nightwing.

I'd say he'd be equally ecstatic to kill any of them :P

I'd bet on Bruce, Dick, or Ricardo as the top three choices though... I'm probably way off.
Pyromaniac said:
I was thinking Darrin because I somewhat remember spade trying to apprentice both Raven and Nightwing, back when he was Robin, but they both denied him.
I was thinking Dick, since he's now Batman(in this timeline)--you know grudges and all that...

But Pyro's idea may hold some ground somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Or Darrin, that works. My mind seemed to blank that he was a son of Nightwing.

Nightwing and Raven is just the type of pairing you miss. Nightwing x Batgirl ftw

But if Dick is now Batman, and Darrin is his son; I'd leave who Slade tries to kill to a coin toss.

Archon said:
...Or Darrin, that works. My mind seemed to blank that he was a son of Nightwing.
Nightwing and Raven is just the type of pairing you miss. Nightwing x Batgirl ftw

But if Dick is now Batman, and Darrin is his son; I'd leave who Slade tries to kill to a coin toss.
Yeah, I can see how you'd blank there. It's a crack ship based on something in the comic versecan't blame a guy for trying

Pyromaniac said:
I'm still confused about the whole timeline thing
The "Nightwing goes Batman" thing was part of my original plot. We had to strip the entire rp down because some people weren't as good as I thought they'd be and then the remainder got confused. Rather than trash it, we Recycled and then @Knightling had a great idea to have one person remember the events of the old RP( which I sorta expanded into an Apocalypse involving my character). I let his character have the ability because I felt he'd handle it responsibly. I hope I helped you to understand all this better.

RedIncubus said:
Yeah, I can see how you'd blank there. It's a crack ship based on something in the comic versecan't blame a guy for trying
The "Nightwing goes Batman" thing was part of my original plot. We had to strip the entire rp down because some people weren't as good as I thought they'd be and then the remainder got confused. Rather than trash it, we Recycled and then @Knightling had a great idea to have one person remember the events of the old RP( which I sorta expanded into an Apocalypse involving my character). I let his character have the ability because I felt he'd handle it responsibly. I hope I helped you to understand all this better.
Oh now it all makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back