• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

I should seriously copy past that and put it somewhere...

(myabe UPDATES...since I haven't updated that yet...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps we can put red x in this RP. Since he never made any appearance in the past timeline, we can conclude that he never actually existed then, and he only exists in the current timeline. If we do this, he can be a surprise still, I can edit my RP posts to remove all references of him

Knightling said:
Perhaps we can put red x in this RP. Since he never made any appearance in the past timeline, we can conclude that he never actually existed then, and he only exists in the current timeline. If we do this, he can be a surprise still, I can edit my RP posts to remove all references of him
Perfect. I still want him a mystery character.

@Knightling would you like to play Jason Todd during interactions with Red X?

@RedIncubus do you think that we should control our characters parents in interactions with others, or should they all be played out as NPCs? I ask because I myself have a story set aside for Starfire and an idea of how I would want her to interact with others. I don't know if this applies to others and their parent characters.

Little Lozy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27024-knightling/ said:
@Knightling[/URL] would you like to play Jason Todd during interactions with Red X?
@RedIncubus do you think that we should control our characters parents in interactions with others, or should they all be played out as NPCs? I ask because I myself have a story set aside for Starfire and an idea of how I would want her to interact with others. I don't know if this applies to others and their parent characters.
Sure, just tell me when.

I think that for the time being, the creators of the children have a good understanding of the parents. I think we should play out the parents respectively, rather than NPC(for depth).

RedIncubus said:
All three are go. They can be introduced whenever you feel, due to the fact that they are fully realized concepts. The only character I really had a problem with was Myra...she seemed forced. Other than that, save for some nitpicking, I'm cool with the character list we had before 2.0 was initiated.
What do you mean forced??

I mean that's hard to do when she's my character haha

I mean yes she is based off of Cher, obviously.

But I don't think they are exactly the same... But thats your opinion.

So is she out??

Z, I believe in you and your talent enough to say this:

You're way better than copying the persona of Cher. You can do so much better than that.

hey @lostviolence you might want to correct your most recent RP post. You act as though Ricardo is in the Training room with them when he is actually Not. If you had read my post Prior, you would know that he opted out of training.

@lostviolence i am struggling to read your posts. You pictures appear behind you letters and make it difficult to read some of the words.

Got my second post ready to go. I feel like I should wait till the day is concluded before inviting Brightfire. That way everyone has had their bonding time.

RedIncubus said:
Z, I believe in you and your talent enough to say this:
You're way better than copying the persona of Cher. You can do so much better than that.
i love myra though. She's my baby. But if she isn't gonna be in it anymore, I'm not gonna make another character. It's too much work

While I'm sad to see you go, I know exactly how depression can feel. Take it day by day. Everything will turn out alright somehow. Hope to see you in the future girl. Thanks for all your support and love for the RP. You will be missed.

@lostviolence

Little Lozy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21154-lostviolence/ said:
@lostviolence[/URL] i am struggling to read your posts. You pictures appear behind you letters and make it difficult to read some of the words.

Got my second post ready to go. I feel like I should wait till the day is concluded before inviting Brightfire. That way everyone has had their bonding time.
Should I use a Darrin post to set you up?

RedIncubus said:
While I'm sad to see you go, I know exactly how depression can feel. Take it day by day. Everything will turn out alright somehow. Hope to see you in the future girl. Thanks for all your support and love for the RP. You will be missed.
@lostviolence
Hey I'm karma, Vio's friend. She told me to take over for her since she didn't want to see her posts and characters to waste so I'm here! Can someone explain to me what's happening?

Please?

Nothing too drastic happened. Your character just finished a little acrobatics training and my second character has entered the room. They're old acomplices (akin to Catwoman and Harley Quinn).

If you need more detail, let me know.

Thanks for carrying on for LoVi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back