• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

He is...

Sorry guys,

Have you ever gotten so frustrated with something you just ignore it. That's where I was with this rp. But, I'll get right on a post now.

RedIncubus said:
He is...
Sorry guys,

Have you ever gotten so frustrated with something you just ignore it. That's where I was with this rp. But, I'll get right on a post now.
Why so frustrated?

The pace, mainly. And interest isn't as high as when I first started. But, mostly, I have writer's block for my character. I guess I'll simply have to push through that because I know you guys like the idea of this RP.

I'M AWARE

604676__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_animated_screencap_hub+logo_reaction+image_hubble_scared_shocked.gif

yeah...I'm in.

Right after I put on some inspirational music

EVANESCENCE FOR THE WIN!

Hello! I'm interested in creating a character and joining but I'm having trouble finding parents that haven't been previously taken in...any options?

I was thinking more of dark powers? I was looking into Lady Xanadu and she seems to be mainly seer powers with a little bit of ancient magic...

If you want, I will allow you a one parent role if you want to make your character a true magical construct.

Try Circe.

Circe doesn't seem like the type to deal with men long enough to bear a child haha, the father can be human but I was planning on making the mother of another descent and/or a caster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back