• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Im here....its the weekend so more flexibility. My ear is getting so much better with the drops.

I will accept Myra on the terms that she be a glamorous, hilariously comical villain...for now.

I'm not ignoring anyone in post...Orphy.

RedIncubus said:
Im here....its the weekend so more flexibility. My ear is getting so much better with the drops.
I will accept Myra on the terms that she be a glamorous, hilariously comical villain...for now.

I'm not ignoring anyone in post...Orphy.
YAY

She will be like that!!!!!!!!!! <3

SayGoodKnight said:
Well he'll be waiting for you then.
I guess he and Darrin can chat later ;3
Okay! I might find a way on here.

You'll have to fight Alec. hehe

iM GONNA POST 3 POSTS AT ONCE FOR ALL THREE CHARACTER WHOOO HOO

@RedIncubus

Dude wait.

Im confused

Alec doesn't want to dress like he does now. He wants to dress more fashionable. Further away from the burgers and extra grease type thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
I'm playing it shy.
1 more post from everyone before stuff happens, m'kay?
Just posted Tiger! I promise she won't do anything... Until tomorrow. If there is anything you need me to change just tell me!

@Zatanna

RedIncubus said:
The fact that she is there at all throws off the entire story...
She not going to do anything that the Teen Titans will know. I'm just getting Tiger to meet Myra since they become best friends in the Rp. She isn't going to attack.

Zatanna said:
EW CODING
but hi

im bored and alone so hehe
Oh my god you just reminded me of something. Have you seen on YouTube 'Ew' By Jimmy Fallon?

Hello! Well now I'm here to entertain you. I'm not just play with code (Yes guys, I can multitask) I'm just reading up on some DC and horror fan fic.

How are you babe?

lostviolence said:
Oh my god you just reminded me of something. Have you seen on YouTube 'Ew' By Jimmy Fallon?
Hello! Well now I'm here to entertain you. I'm not just play with code (Yes guys, I can multitask) I'm just reading up on some DC and horror fan fic.

How are you babe?
Yes haha

GoOd. oooooOOOOOh sounds good

Im good id be better if @SayGoodKnight posted her villain

lostviolence said:
Haha me too.
I love Myra btw. She's just.... There are no words for her <3 Tiger and Myra are just going to be the best duo ever
Thanks doll c;

She's my little baby.

Sorry everyone I passed out. I was insanely tired.

I'm here now and I'm off to read what has happened in the IC thread. :)

@Knightling can unjust say for a momment that I love that you replied to yourself as well tag yourself. Hehe

Sorry, there isn't anyone to interact with GR at the momment. I thought @RedIncubus was wanting me to wait till the next chapter to introduce Red X (in costume) I know we are still trying to get through the plot of the alien pet.

Maybe you could send Max to the mall so he can interact with his bother and met the team. :) I just feel bad that you don't have anyone to reply with. Not that that is a bad thing, I often like role-playing between my two characters.(I'm a control freak) Everything goes the way I plan when I do it myself. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back