• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Lol not just anyone can be a stripper xD . As a belly dance myself, I've tried pole dancing, couldn't do it. But the reason they seem to be so under dressed is they need skin to pole contact or they'll fall off. The bra and panty thing is actually a nessecity

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah , I heard that before

Demonhunter said:
Lol not just anyone can be a stripper xD . As a belly dance myself, I've tried pole dancing, couldn't do it. But the reason they seem to be so under dressed is they need skin to pole contact or they'll fall off. The bra and panty thing is actually a nessecity

I'll be giving the thread a gloss over and I would like to take this time to explain the next piece of plot I'd like the story to work on. The team meets Brightfire and settles down after a few antics. Little do they know, something has stowed away on her ship. It starts off as cute but things go south rather quickly during a teamwork exercise.

I'll also be introducing some characters that have been being worked on by others. The first episode was great, lets continue with excellency and expand our creativity! You guys are awesome!

LET'S PLOT!

Would it be alright if I created Barbara Gordon's son? Instead of being a superhero like everybody else, he takes after Oracle by using the computer. He would be a nerdy kinda character with hacking skills, and would occasionally help out the team whenever necessary with updates and information.

@RedIncubus

Also, they havn't quite found out that GR is actually related to her yet, she could just be of another tamaranian tribe as far as they know.

Knightling said:
Would it be alright if I created Barbara Gordon's son? Instead of being a superhero like everybody else, he takes after Oracle by using the computer. He would be a nerdy kinda character with hacking skills, and would occasionally help out the team whenever necessary with updates and information.
Also, they havn't quite found out that GR is actually related to her yet, she could just be of another tamaranian tribe as far as they know.

@RedIncubus
Darrin is just being snide right now...it's more ironic than anything. I can edit if you wish.

Forgive me if my post seem choppy. I'm a little distracted on this end, and really trying to keep up with everyone. Sorry.

There is a list somewhere of creatures from Tamaran, if you'd like it to be native from the planet. Or would you prefer it something that attached itself to her craft on her flight through space?

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]There is a list somewhere of creatures from Tamaran, if you'd like it to be native from the planet. Or would you prefer it something that attached itself to her craft on her flight through space?

[/QUOTE]It's a toss up...
I might be bland and take a page from the animated series and take up a lovable mascot. I'd like to see what a creature from her homeworld is like though...

I wonder if it's possible to create an account on RPN called Everybody so that when somebody tries to tag @everybody, they tag the user Everybody.

Knightling said:
I wonder if it's possible to create an account on RPN called Everybody so that when somebody tries to tag @everybody, they tag the user Everybody.
You know...a guy can wish...

Lol or joint together everyone who has joined an rp to include "everyone" and make it like a button on the tool box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back