• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

@hudhouse, Ultron doesn't have a soul to begin with. He's an AI using a vibranium body and now (thanks to the tear) he's nearly Godly in power. Someone like that cannot become a taken, as you said before someone with a really strong willpower cannot become a taken (The Doctor and Nikola Tesla resisted). He's got a strong willpower, a brilliant mind and killer facial hair but Tesla is still just a man. If he can resist Oryx, the Taken King stands no chance at "taking" Ultron.

I got a question for you guys. Have any of you guys played GTAV? If so who's your favorite protagonist? I've been playing a lot of it recently and I'm thinking of adding in one of the protagonists but I'm not sure who.

Some_Bloke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6290-hudhouse/ said:
@hudhouse[/URL], Ultron doesn't have a soul to begin with. He's an AI using a vibranium body and now (thanks to the tear) he's nearly Godly in power. Someone like that cannot become a taken, as you said before someone with a really strong willpower cannot become a taken (The Doctor and Nikola Tesla resisted). He's got a strong willpower, a brilliant mind and killer facial hair but Tesla is still just a man. If he can resist Oryx, the Taken King stands no chance at "taking" Ultron.
Oryx is attempting to, never said he would have succeeded! Plus during the process pitch black tendrils fly from portals attempting to restrain and take the victim, which Oryx is trying to use to trap Ultron in the alternate dimension...

Last edited by a moderator:
hudhouse said:
Oryx is attempting to, never said he would have succeeded! Plus during the process pitch black tendrils fly from portals attempting to restrain and take the victim, which Oryx is trying to use to trap Ultron in the alternate dimension...
Oh, wait, the Taken King is a walking conduit of souls?

TommyGun15 said:
Oh, wait, the Taken King is a walking conduit of souls?
He commands the Deep / Darkness. It can open up rifts that take a person by wrapping up around them and taking them into a dimension that coats you in space and darkness. The Darkness itself talks to you (The ritual is the Darkness speaking) and when you take up the knife, you are warped back as a willing slave to the Darkness with apparently no consciousness. Only those who are strong have one, and those who willingly work with the Darkness and uses it's power like Oryx can aim and command it.Apparently if someone just jumped into the heart of the Black Garden, they would have become Taken. I was making it near impossible for Oryx to actually take someone here unless they were willing to die because of that.

60's lasers are the strongest lasers.

theManCalledSting said:
@Crenando All you need to do as bray is attack Undertaker so that @Some_Bloke can bury him alive
You don't need to worry about a Bray Promo
It doesn't really seem...Bray-ish. I mean, I'll go with it, but it just seems a bit off.

Oh, and @Some_Bloke, after the match, can you make Bray an NPC? I'm really not using him enough to justify a character slot, and I think it'll benefit the RP if he's usable by anyone to forward the story.

ryanpk200 said:
I got a question for you guys. Have any of you guys played GTAV? If so who's your favorite protagonist? I've been playing a lot of it recently and I'm thinking of adding in one of the protagonists but I'm not sure who.
Trevor ;)

Crenando said:
It doesn't really seem...Bray-ish. I mean, I'll go with it, but it just seems a bit off.

Oh, and @Some_Bloke, after the match, can you make Bray an NPC? I'm really not using him enough to justify a character slot, and I think it'll benefit the RP if he's usable by anyone to forward the story.
Okay

Crenando said:

he did it irl WWE

Pyosimros said:
Hey where's everyone currently?
Well there's three arcs going on at the moment, in this current arc. There's the Age of Ultron (comic) arc, Wrestlemania/WWE arc and a space pirate invasion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Some_Bloke]The next arc will have the Nexus said:
souls.jpg.cb8635ee878d0c9c24fcce72b7ef532e.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• souls.jpg
    souls.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back