• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
That and one of the minds is an alien mind of near god-like knowledge.
Eh, I think Junko is a bit less boring anyways. Omega felt a bit like Ultron, and we already have Ultron.

TommyGun15 said:
Hey, wouldn't Daleks kind of... not work in the MGS universe?
Junko just got up so yeah she wouldn't really know that but Edge and Christian WWE Superstars do own a time machine so they probably fixed the TARDIS for the Doctor just not the timetravel part

theManCalledSting said:
Junko just got up so yeah she wouldn't really know that but Edge and Christian WWE Superstars do own a time machine so they probably fixed the TARDIS for the Doctor just not the timetravel part
But.. the Daleks are robots aren't they? Or... they have robot suits? And none of it's from earth. And there's no space travel outside of the TARDIS so without it they can't make more Daleks,

TommyGun15 said:
But.. the Daleks are robots aren't they? Or... they have robot suits? And none of it's from earth. And there's no space travel outside of the TARDIS so without it they can't make more Daleks,
They're more like tanks and Ultimate Despair has space travel... but they're going to be making the Dalek Guns basically...

theManCalledSting said:
They're more like tanks and Ultimate Despair has space travel... but they're going to be making the Dalek Guns basically...
Yeah. Aren't those like heat rays or something?

theManCalledSting said:
Yeah but more "Only one Dalek is needed to destroy LA"
Okay, I'm sorry but that seems like an exaggeration. Despite my limited knowledge of Doctor Who, I know what a Dalek looks like. Unless it's large enough to go toe-to-toe with Godlizza, just one isn't going to be destroying an entire city by itself unless it's like the Bruce Willis of the Daleks.

TommyGun15 said:
Okay, I'm sorry but that seems like an exaggeration. Despite my limited knowledge of Doctor Who, I know what a Dalek looks like. Unless it's large enough to go toe-to-toe with Godlizza, just one isn't going to be destroying an entire city by itself unless it's like the Bruce Willis of the Daleks.
@Some_Bloke can tell you more about them I'm kinda busy with a CS

TommyGun15 said:
[media]

[/media]

TehFanzyMetroid said:
@hudhouse
Can you not just barge in somewhere and shoot everything, atleast without warning because I am confused AF if he is shooting at or with the Space Pirates
He was battling foes inside the Lich and crashed down into Manhatten. It would look like he just warped in alongside the Space pirates, but it did not fire a single weapon at anybody.

TommyGun15 said:
Okay... this brings up another question. How the heck is anything supposed to kill the Daleks? It's one thing to have a single character that's really hard to kill, but an entire army of robots that can't be stopped doesn't seem fair.
Ocelot can... just aim for the eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back