• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
Junko's not gonna have Daleks on her team anyways so there's nothing to worry about @TommyGun15
Okay. I'm sorry. Just, I got reminded of why I only watched to one episode of Doctor Who. I don't know why, but for some reason every time I watch it the creatures in it make me nauseous. I can't seem to explain it.

TommyGun15 said:
Okay. I'm sorry. Just, I got reminded of why I only watched to one episode of Doctor Who. I don't know why, but for some reason every time I watch it the creatures in it make me nauseous. I can't seem to explain it.
then stay out of the RWBY arc then... there's gonna be a lot of Daleks in that one...

theManCalledSting said:
then stay out of the RWBY arc then... there's gonna be a lot of Daleks in that one...
Okay. I honestly don't know what it is. I'll watch zombie movies, thrillers, even John Carpenter's The Thing and Akira, which are know for body horror, without flinching. But for some reason Doctor Who freaks me the heck out.

TommyGun15 said:
Okay. I honestly don't know what it is. I'll watch zombie movies, thrillers, even John Carpenter's The Thing and Akira, which are know for body horror, without flinching. But for some reason Doctor Who freaks me the heck out.
That's super weird

hudhouse said:
He was battling foes inside the Lich and crashed down into Manhatten. It would look like he just warped in alongside the Space pirates, but it did not fire a single weapon at anybody.
Okay, confused with you posts

theManCalledSting said:
That's super weird
I know. It's weird, I'm watching a horror movie right now, and I was more freaked out by the Dalek video. Doesn't help that the horror movie is kinda shitty.

theManCalledSting said:
Good man... wait... @TehFanzyMetroid there's legit gonna be a FNAF movie
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
Oh, it's worse. There's legit going to be a Paranormal Activity game.

theManCalledSting said:
ain't that just FNAF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back