• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
@TehFanzyMetroid also knowing how Morbuskid wanted to run his characters...
All of us will take a back seat to his guy while he enlarges his dick.
If it got much larger he might not have been able to walk.

theManCalledSting said:
@TehFanzyMetroid so yeah, Morbuskid would have ruined most of our Arcs... but has anyone figured out what was the point of Strage?
Maybe he decided going dick wasn't worth it unless he went full dick.

@theManCalledSting I actually thought you guys were talking about me and Oryx in code for how long it's been since Morbuskid was actually here xD

hudhouse said:
@theManCalledSting I actually thought you guys were talking about me and Oryx in code for how long it's been since Morbuskid was actually here xD
Thanks to me actually

I should show you the Chat the led to everyone agreeing him being booted out of the RP was for the better

@hudhouse you never said this at least.

Morbuskid said:
How does watching a guy, who travels in time with a British telephone booth that has the interior of a space ship, traveling through time and fighting dildo bots, somehow gives you more knowledge than a person who doesn't watch ERBOH all the time (Just sometimes for the Lols) and studies all kinds of history and is in an advanced science class (Though we are going through fossils) make ANY SENSE!
Okay i apologize for the rambling but i do not watch MR. Travels in time and fights dildo bots (I am sorry i a just wanted to say that my guts are bleeding right now xD ) but i did watch WWE sometimes although now i am more for UFC because it is more realistic then the flying squirrels and men in tights slamming each other onto a giant mattress. And yes there was Concrete slams but it could have easily been staged when you think about. You probably know that already, but still just don't make another smart-ass know it all comeback and let by-gones be by-gones and i will see if i amstill apart of this RP or not because it has lots some major interests of mine already. The only intereaction i got with Morbus is with Some_bloke and tehfanzymetroid while Armando is interacting with all of you, though i sent him with them because i did not want Armando to get wounded so quickly by the Devil's penis inspector's army of big frog demons. (Okay i need to recover from that one xD ) SO what i am saying is sorry for being a jackass, if i was one to you, i am hoping to recieve an apology but if not thats fine, then i am back into the RP with one post and i am done for the night.

theManCalledSting said:
or the fact that Dark Matter is hypothetical thus making it as real as Adamantium
To be honest, I think that's what space is made of. But I am glad that at least Oryx has some weaknesses @_@

hudhouse said:
I am not familiar with Illuminator, is from WWE or what canon?
Mahvel, baby!

He's super obscure because he was co-published by a Christian book company and probably only got to children's hands via Sunday School or some such.

Anyways, he's powered by God...and he's actually super canon.

Crenando said:
Mahvel, baby!
He's super obscure because he was co-published by a Christian book company and probably only got to children's hands via Sunday School or some such.

Anyways, he's powered by God...and he's actually super canon.
Speaking of Marvel, I highly prefer Sentry over Superman because I feel he has slightly more personality. Anyways, I will be researching this guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back