• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TommyGun15 said:
I don't know. He's planning on what is essentially a nation of mercenaries and spies doing something blindly without thinking.
Mooks sorry about it but Omega always has weird Lovecraftian Mooks made of Anti-Matter

theManCalledSting said:
Mooks sorry about it but Omega always has weird Lovecraftian Mooks made of Anti-Matter
So... they'd explode instantly. Or they'd have to be contained within an energy field.

TommyGun15 said:
So... they'd explode instantly. Or they'd have to be contained within an energy field.
nah remember those weird things in the trailer? Yeah they just show up. and kill things and shoot 60's lasers at people

theManCalledSting said:
nah remember those weird things in the trailer? Yeah they just show up. and kill things and shoot 60's lasers at people
Okay. So it's Big Boss's Mooks vs Ham Lord's Mooks. Seems fair enough.

Welp, no one notified me nor did the system did, so I completely missed 3 pages of action.... greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt....

theManCalledSting said:
Mostly Junko and Snake going back and forth
I also missed Ultron going into the rift, going basically super, and everything after that when I sent Golgoroth to try and stop him, plus the sentinel war vs the sisters

TommyGun15 said:
Gotta keep in mind, Ultimate Will on a drug specifically designed to break down a person's will.
Ocelot is gonna need more of it since that will alone helped him survive in the antimatter dimension. He's stubborn but not impossible

theManCalledSting said:
Ocelot is gonna need more of it since that will alone helped him survive in the antimatter dimension. He's stubborn but not impossible
Oh, Ocelot's got all kinds of freaky shit in that box of his.

Well, it's late now and I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to stay up as late as I did last night. So, now I really have to call it a night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back