• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Here's a random late night thought. When a character enters another universe is their appearance remade to fit that universe? For example if a wrestler enters RWBY does he look the same in the universe or does he look like an anime character (with the same general appearance)?

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
Here's a random late night thought. When a character enters another universe is their appearance remade to fit that universe? For example if a wrestler enters RWBY does he look the same in the universe or does he look like an anime character (with the same general appearance)?
Wrestlers generally look the same for comedic effect.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

I posted my character, do I wait for a approval, a like or something?

[/QUOTE]
Wait if you want. He usually accepts characters unless they're super OP or abstract collections of robot bugs.

Or both.

Crenando said:
Wait if you want. He usually accepts characters unless they're super OP or abstract collections of robot bugs.
Or both.

If he is too op I can tone him down. Kaneki/Sasaki gets his ass kicked quite a bit in Tokyo Ghoul so I think I'm safe

xD​

ryanpk200 said:
That is a good question. For simplicity sake, the appearance does change to match that universe but the characters themselves see things no differently. Say if Constantine was to travel to the Death Note universe to fight Kira, he'd appear the same way everyone does in the Death Note universe but to him it would look no different than his regular universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

I posted my character, do I wait for a approval, a like or something?

[/QUOTE]
A like from me means your character is accepted, then I post them in the list of accepted characters and tag your name next to them.

He is accepted by the way.

I think at this point Doctor Valhen is a kid in a candy store. Once all the fighting in the MCU clears up, she's go to want access to everything.

Some_Bloke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21211-tommygun15/ said:
@TommyGun15[/URL] that would have worked on regular Ultron, but he's a hell of a lot more powerful now. His power levels are at near-Godly levels.
I know. I kinda want Yami to fight him on even terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back