• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

By bring both hands together I mean like this, by the way:

Xq979lD.gif

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]By bring both hands together I mean like this, by the way:
Xq979lD.gif

[/QUOTE]
they brawl like Kirk and the Lizard man up the ramp is going to happen I guess

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Yo, Some_Bloke, can you still respond to Seth entering the tear or atleast trying.
I'll resond to MCU ASAP

I had a play yesterday and only came back late
I already did. Ultron attacked him and then when Yami took Ultron to the Soulscape Seth got attacked by some Sentinels.

Okay, I don't know about you guys, but it's morning on my end and I've got stuff I need to do today. So, I will see you all in around... 10 hours. Have a nice day/night.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]I already did. Ultron attacked him and then when Yami took Ultron to the Soulscape Seth got attacked by some Sentinels.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. What's Seth supposed to do now. I guess surrender is not an option

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Okay. What's Seth supposed to do now. I guess surrender is not an option
Pretty much to run for it and like Syeron said to figure out a way to defeat him. The basic idea is for Ultron to defeat our heroes and for those in the Ultron plot in the next arc to try and figure out a way to defeat a rogue AI with near-Godly powers. It involves tracking down a weapon capable of killing those with Godly powers.

@TehFanzyMetroid

@Crenando

@TommyGun15

@apoliseno

@Samevi

@ryanpk200

Some_Bloke]Pretty much to run for it and like Syeron said to figure out a way to defeat him. The basic idea is for Ultron to defeat our heroes and for those in the Ultron plot in the next arc to try and figure out a way to defeat a rogue AI with near-Godly powers. It involves tracking down a weapon capable of killing those with Godly powers. @TehFanzyMetroid [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14313-crenando/ said:
I figured it out.

reapers_o_656396.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some_Bloke]Pretty much to run for it and like Syeron said to figure out a way to defeat him. The basic idea is for Ultron to defeat our heroes and for those in the Ultron plot in the next arc to try and figure out a way to defeat a rogue AI with near-Godly powers. It involves tracking down a weapon capable of killing those with Godly powers. @TehFanzyMetroid [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14313-crenando/ said:
Okay. Sorry, teachers dumped alot of homework I wanted to finish today. I'll get the MCU post soon

Hollywood Hulk Hogan @Barbas

or Kevin Nash booking himself to go over

TehFanzyMetroid said:
AOU[/grey]
Seth put his hands in the air and surrendered. ALRIGHT! I GIVE UP! Just don't hurt me... Just don't hurt them... Said Seth, being surrounded by robots. This isn't the day I die. This isn't the way me and my buddies fail... Said Seth to himself.

@Some_Bloke
[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back