• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

I just kinda tossed him somewhere. He can be, you got any plans or anything? Right now he absolutely can't fight cuz he's completely worn out.

RIPSaidCone said:
@1stLt HChurch
Damn, the last thing this messed up reality needs is a sketchy Freelancer. Seriously, whenever one shows up ALL the bad stuff happens, like all the time.
I'm happy to know that I've found another RvB fan.

But, hey, at least they aren't in a box canyon. People can run all they want! It's all good.

RIPSaidCone said:
I'm pretty sure nothing worse could happen than having a building dropped on you.
It just turns you into a vengeful, bloodthirsty asshole if you still survive, I guess. But stuff like that does that kind of thing to people, right?

RIPSaidCone said:
Oh yeah, a building being dropped on you usually leads to an unquenchable thirst to set a certain redheaded agent on fire.
Eh, yeah. I can understand that. But he should hate her father more, since he was the one that directed the whole operation and shot the MAC round that destroyed the building. Hell, I doubt she even wanted to drop the building. She just went with her orders. The little shark never knew that, but its at least the truth. And she did regret doing it later on. It doesn't save things and still makes her kind of a bitch, but she at least tried to make up for it a bit. Better than nothing, right? Maybe? Hopefully??

I was wondering why Felix didn't just tell Sharkface that Pryce worked for PFL so that he'd probably try kill him. It'd make sense since he dislikes both of them.

RIPSaidCone said:
I was wondering why Felix didn't just tell Sharkface that Pryce worked for PFL so that he'd probably try kill him. It'd make sense since he dislikes both of them.
True. But, I guess it could be because the Counselor knows so much about Wash and Carolina, and can actually add some extra info and strategies to help the Mercs along. All the info given on Maine was a great example of that, and we know there is much more crammed in that head of his.

Yonsisac said:
question this still Open? Im rather Interested -3-
Yes it's still open.

Zerodeath98 said:
Hm... I need MORE characters. How does a God Eater sound?
It sounds terrifying if it's literally someone who eats gods, but I think literal deity-eaters would be too OP. Unless one of the three unknowns was able to take away some of their power in order to make them a bit less OP.

Nah he's not literally a God Eater, that's just what his unit is called. Although his sword can eat a lot of things. So maybe? Even I have some restraint tho.

Zerodeath98 said:
Nah he's not literally a God Eater, that's just what his unit is called. Although his sword can eat a lot of things. So maybe? Even I have some restraint tho.
That would be okay.

She doesn't want to take his powers, she wants him to do something for her.

Going to be stuck at work until around one so I won't be able to post until I get home at around half one/two o'clock.

@AlwaysYours she wants him to go on a mission for her.

Also, there's some Hellhounds in the Buffyverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back