• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Gotta go do a thing for an hour or so. I don't wanna freeze you guys up so I guess you can just assume Gilgamesh ducked and dodged out of the way if you want? That's what he was going to do. Up to you guys tho.

I'm holding a character in reserve kinda waiting to see how everything plays out. Might even grab another one but -shrugs-

I always try to think of a character I can include if my first one becomes a bit bland.

I'd go with Berserk, considering there are people from space are entering fantasy.

Star Wars fits with that.

I mean there's an army around them he's just going to stab random mooks. Not that Gilgamesh is going to see Raven as anything OTHER than a random mook because sparkle king is kind of a jackass.

You guys mind if Gilgamesh uses Ea? It'll basically kind of wipe out everything but the PCs at the charge level I'm allowing. I'll only use it if you guys are cool with it tho since it's Ea and therefore super OP.

To give you an idea he used it in essentially a pocket universe once and destroyed the entire thing. It's also an instant death attack against ANYTHING in Fate/Extra CCC

Yes/no to Ea ending this in one blow guys?

More askin the people i'm playing against, and Ea will probably be a pretty rare thing if i ever use it again. Only the worthy can see it and what not.

@Barbas

@hudhouse

Last call before I use Ea. Essentially it's going to annihilate the entire battlefield. It won't kill your PCs but it's powerful enough to annihilate the town they're all fighting over while not even being aimed at it. Just wanna make sure you guys are cool with losing like most of your armies in a single blow. Don't want to step on any toes if you're having fun with what's going on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back