• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

@Some_Bloke

Don't wanna sound like a pest, but could you possibly list all the universes to choose from, active ones with players. And the players who are in them? (And a brief summary OPTIONAL)

Because it's late over here and I don't have the time to read through it fully, also it's just REALLY confusing as to who is where and with who and what they are doing.

Buffy has Caim and Harden in it and we're just kind of standing around.

Angron's ship has Angron, Gilgamesh, and Damon fighting some woman which has been going on for a while (Don't really recommend that one at this point)

MCU has Accelerator, The Ultimate Warrior, Nikola Tesla, and a bunch of shield agents in it. They've just been taken to an agency and are gonna get processed I guess.

Idk about everyone else, that's just the one's im in.

The Assassins Creed Universe has Gregory Nelson (an OC character), Connor and Sayaka Miki in it. They just encountered a Wendigo.

Also there's the Terminator Universe where Ultron and a Geth called Mil are, the Arkhamverse where Vance Cloverfield and Harley Quinn are and the Mass Effect Universe. "Pete's World" from Doctor Who also has activity in it, but I don't plan on the Doctor staying there for long.

In the Mass Effect Universe it's only two of my characters but they are going to be heading to the Terminator Universe soon.

No problemo, you interested in a group of PLA soldiers invading the town? xD

Either that or, we get you, me and go to the AC3 universe to strangely meet up with Connor and crew.

@Eagleye415

Last edited by a moderator:
Gil's got the two miracles in that sword and that's kind of it. He's spent just about everything I'm allowing him. He's also kind of beaten up so he'd accept surrender if it meant he could rest.

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy.

So, to start out since I'm a bit late, do I still just make a beginning post about my characters finding and stepping through a tear? Or should I do something different?

@hudhouse Dude, I don't think you were accepted.

Just wait for Some_Bloke to get on. There's a little list of people that were accepted in the first page of the character sign-up.

Crenando said:
@hudhouse Dude, I don't think you were accepted.
Just wait for Some_Bloke to get on. There's a little list of people that were accepted in the first page of the character sign-up.
I was applying, sorry. Should I just delete the application?

Wait, no, sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else. Sorry.

The influx got confusing. A lot of people are joining.

So I was looking through Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasms to remind myself what he had and I stumbled across this

"The Hot Spring Noble Phantasm is able to be established anywhere, even the roof of a building. He is able to modify it to fit Japanese customs."

Wendigos can only be hurt and killed by fire or light-based magic. Bullets won't do anything to them.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Hey! Are you still accepting? I'd love to join this, it's really cool!
Indeed I am.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy.
So, to start out since I'm a bit late, do I still just make a beginning post about my characters finding and stepping through a tear? Or should I do something different?

[/QUOTE]
Up to you but it's probably more convenient if you start off with either stumbling across a tear or starting off in a different universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back