• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Hm. Sorry, I don't think that'd be the case. Basically, if you commit to a magical girl contract, you put your soul in a little container, your body can't die that easily, and you're granted powers of some sort. So no, she doesn't really share her life with anything. :/ sorry bro, that's just how it is.

@Zerodeath98, Is it okay if Sayaka landed in Caim's world then? If so, what's it like?

Did someone say World War 3?

13275%20-%20World_War_3%20logo%20nwo%20wcw.jpg

PAHAHAHA. I'm just waiting for that to be a hilarious misunderstanding later.

Also Caim's world is like Medieval with knights and magical beasts and such. Also it has seals that are keeping the world from ending by sealing away some giant space baby god things.

If they run into Gregory it'll probably create another hilarious misunderstanding as Gregory talks about Earth burning a few decades before he was born.

Yeah...I described your stand off with Gilgamesh, I think. Vaguely, so I wouldn't step on toes.

Wait shit that happened? Hold on I'll try to have Gilgil notice you. Maybe. He's kind of focused right now.

focused on being a graceful swan

tumblr_nscrqdE1wF1qa94xto5_500.gif

Gilgamesh would enjoy having a drink with anyone as long as he was providing the wine. He doesn't drink mongrel made swill.

I think when I play Gilgamesh for too long I start talking like him and that scares me a little.

Btw, @AlwaysYours you gonna address Caim? No need to rush or anything I was just wondering.

I feel like this might be an awkward post battle drink

"You stabbed me in the leg"

"Oh you'll be fine! You should be honored to be stabbed by one of my weapons!"

"... At least the wine is good..."

@Some_Bloke

So, I guess I'm accepted from the like?

Also, how do I choose which universe I want to be teleported to, I just type it down in my post I'm assuming. And all the different universes and cahracters are a little bit confusing, so don't mind me if I get a bit mixed up sometimes, are you planning on bringing all the characters together or?

I'm thinking about ding the buffyverse of the Assassin's Creed one as well :3

I tagged you in the "accepted characters" post, which is how I let someone know they're accepted.

You can choose the universe you start off in but I would prefer if you went with a universe where other characters are. As for brining people together, there will be multiple times the universes cross in the planned story arcs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back