• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Skynet? Does this mean Triple H is showing up?

cbtchtrumaauead-jpg-large-129273.jpeg

And let's not forget, Robocop teamed up with Sting.

sting-robocop.jpg

I've decided...what we need aren't warriors or wolves, or even witches. What we need is a Siren.

I'll be happy to cook one up. The Wanderers kinda inspired me...or rather, reminded me of Marcus.

I forgot how many mythical wrestlers there are. Demons, Boogeymen, Minotaurs, (polish dwarves dressed as) Leprecauns, yetis, and of course, giants.

kve38.png
martywright_crop_north.jpg
tumblr_ni4f899TU31u792ado1_500.jpg
Hornswoggle_display_image.jpg

yeti.jpg
tumblr_mty40cdvbs1rhly2xo1_500.jpg

AlwaysYours said:
I'll be happy to cook one up. The Wanderers kinda inspired me...or rather, reminded me of Marcus.
You can always play as a Siren if you want, have them as an actual full-time character. Well, unless you decide to kill them off that is.

Okay, do we start in our own universes or do we start in another?

I just need to know if I should put the list of universes into a random number picker or not. I put a list together and everything.

1.Earth Tesla

2.Arkhamverse

3.Star Wars Expanded Universe

4. Mass Effect

5 .DC/Marvel

6. Teen Wolf

7. A Certain Universe

8. Beserk

9. Dr. Who

10. Warhammer 40k

11. Infamous

12. Marvel Cinematic Universe

13. Buffyverse

14. WWF (
circa 1980's)

15. Persona

16. Terminator

17. Assassin's Creed

18. Fate/Stay

Last edited by a moderator:
Crenando said:
Okay, do we start in our own universes or do we start in another?
I just need to know if I should put the list of universes into a random number picker or not. I put a list together and everything.

1.Earth Tesla

2.Arkhamverse

3.Star Wars Expanded Universe

4. Mass Effect

5 .DC/Marvel

6. Teen Wolf

7. A Certain Magic Index

8. Beserk

9. Dr. Who

10. Warhammer 40k

11. Infamous

12. Marvel Cinematic Universe

13. Buffyverse

14. WWF (
circa 1980's)

15. Persona

16. Terminator

17. Assassin's Creed
You can start where you want, it's not limited to a list. Pretty much anywhere but a void universe.

He's fun to RP as. There's very little to go off of where in matters in interactions other than backstage or in the ring. 5, maybe 6 comics if you count that one where he was training by throwing cement blocks into the sky.

I mean, his promos are filled with weird lore that fits with Parts Unknown, and it makes sense, considering all the other characters from said Parts. Barbarians, Witch Doctors, Vikings, The Missing Link, clowns, etc.

I'm so glad I sent Accelerator your way. I just want this tiny anime boy to just constantly be exposed to The Ultimate Warrior.

80's Wrestling is just a Manime, complete with manly friendship.

19900401_hogan_hug_USE.jpg

How many people haven't actually gotten into the RP yet?

I'm seeing a lot of people that got accepted and maybe didn't realize it.

The manliest of hugs. Too bad Accelerator is a little twig boy that'd break in half if you did that to him without his powers on.

I wonder if I should apply for Caim from Drakengard if we already have a Guts. They'd be decently similar, the sticking points being that Caim is mute and always in "kill first ask questions later" mode...

You should probably go for it. I think the dude who picked Guts didn't get the memo about being accepted.

I've tagged everyone who's accepted now, so if he didn't get the memo before he will now.

I love how the Ultimate Warrior and Tesla more or less teamed up. You've got a buff, mighty warrior who's a professional wrestler next to this thin scientist who fights Vampires with electricity.

Crenando said:
He's fun to RP as. There's very little to go off of where in matters in interactions other than backstage or in the ring. 5, maybe 6 comics if you count that one where he was training by throwing cement blocks into the sky.
I mean, his promos are filled with weird lore that fits with Parts Unknown, and it makes sense, considering all the other characters from said Parts. Barbarians, Witch Doctors, Vikings, The Missing Link, clowns, etc.
Wasn't there a cartoon show with Ultimate Warrior and a few other wrestlers in it?

It had a lot of wrestlers, but not Warrior.

It had Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Junkyard Dog, Lou Albano (who didn't provide his own voice, but voiced Mario in the Mario cartoon?), and more good guys fighting Roddy Piper (RIP), Shieky Baby, Nikoli Volkoff, The Fabulous Moolah, Big John Studd, and Mr. Fuji.

Also, Mean Gene showed up a lot.

They had actual wrestlers in comedy skits at the end. All these episodes were scrubbed from the network after the Hogan controversy.

So what's been happening so far? I've skimmed through a lot of it, but I'm wondering if the tears in our character's universes lead to one place, or multiple places.

WinterBugsy said:
So what's been happening so far? I've skimmed through a lot of it, but I'm wondering if the tears in our character's universes lead to one place, or multiple places.
Each tear only leads to one universe but within every universe there is at least one tear.

Zerodeath98 said:
Yo @Some_Bloke are Gilgamesh and Caim (or any combination of the two) cleared?
Yes.

I might throw Caim your way whenever you join up. Gonna see how running Gilgil and Accelerator treats me before I do that tho.

@WinterBugsy You think a Magical Girl contract would be around the same thing as a Pact, which is the sharing of life between two beings? Cuz if it's close enough Caim would be able to communicate telepathically with Miki. Pact partners can sense/communicate with others in pacts like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back