• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Zerodeath98 said:
@Barbas
@hudhouse

Last call before I use Ea. Essentially it's going to annihilate the entire battlefield. It won't kill your PCs but it's powerful enough to annihilate the town they're all fighting over while not even being aimed at it. Just wanna make sure you guys are cool with losing like most of your armies in a single blow. Don't want to step on any toes if you're having fun with what's going on right now.
...You sir, are going to make me do a Halo Reach moment. Thank you so much xD

I feel like Gilgamesh is going to spend the last of his mana summoning wine to serve to Oryx and Angron if they can put down their swords long enough to have a friendly discussion between conquerors.

...Oryx is kinda pissed off because Gilgamesh murdered most of his army, and wrecked his Dreadnought, and Angron... from Warhammer 40k Lore I think he would be even worse.

Gilgamesh is unconcerned so he's fairly casual. Even though he's like one step away from getting his ass beat...

I have a feeling someone is going to have to teleport one or all of the three the hell away from each other cuz idk if any of them know the meaning of "Back down"

@Drumonkey could you edit your post please? The Sycorax are inside the Hellicarrier which is just outside New York so there aren't a lot of buildings Kidpool can jump from. Have him catch a ride up in a Quinjet or on a jetpack or something.

@NightCasterZ what universe is Jakob in? I don't understand what you mean by "Connor Kenwat or no?" I assume you mean Connor Kenway, but I still don't get what you mean. Are you asking if the Connor I've been RPing as is Connor Kenway, then yes. Although he does not use the surname Kenway, because daddy issues (Haytham is a tosser). If you could also keep questions in this section of the RP rather than in the in-character section as well, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some_Bloke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18949-thebigbladewolf/ said:
@TheBigBladeWolf[/URL] depends on what universe Peter is in.
I can send him to whatever universe you want me to,Because he just exploded

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I can send him to whatever universe you want me to,Because he just exploded
Well that's up to you. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe they're dealing with a Sycorax invasion, in the Assassins Creed Universe they're trying to defend Connor's homestead, getting it ready for a potential attack by Wendigos, in the Beserk Universe a lot of high powered beings are wailing on each other, in the Buffyverse a massive pack of Hellhounds are attacking a small town and in the Terminator universe a team of people have gone after a Geth and some missing scientists.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Well that's up to you. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe they're dealing with a Sycorax invasion, in the Assassins Creed Universe they're trying to defend Connor's homestead, getting it ready for a potential attack by Wendigos, in the Beserk Universe a lot of high powered beings are wailing on each other, in the Buffyverse a massive pack of Hellhounds are attacking a small town and in the Terminator universe a team of people have gone after a Geth and some missing scientists.

[/QUOTE]
(What about the Doctor Who universe I wanna meet The Doctor)

Is it going to be like the first one or the second one?

Because the second one had Hulk Hogan burning his eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back