• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Don't know that much about Sheik. Trying to choose someone I can really do well. I could always be the Devil's Favorite Demon....

"I'm coming for you Hulkamania. And You Will. Rest. In. Peace."

@Crenando

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
1stLt HChurch] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL] I'm not going to make my next post until at least one of the others posts theirs.
I think I'll do the same.

Yonsisac said:
....I dont know :/ ...Um....hmmmm...were is everybody
In the Assassins Creed Universe people are going to try and defend Connor's homestead from supernatural creatures called Wendigos. In the Beserk universe there was a battle that wiped out three armies and left the survivors weakened, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe they are trying to fight off two invasions, one from the Sycroax and one from the N.W.O (New World Order)

In the Terminator Universe a team and a Geth are looking for some scientists who studied the tears and in the Buffyverse there's a swarm of Hellhounds descending on a town. There's also the Arkhamverse and a few others but no other players are in them at the moment.

so many opptions....hmmmm like the little one is gona be a soport tipe not gona fight at ALL well...maybe xD ....gota pick a universe that would make the litle one think that humans are crazy beast or maybe think of them as a nice race after the years...

UGH so many picks xD

@Some_Bloke I've been out of the loop for a day, so I'm just going to re-do his intro as him coming out of a tear by the Helicarier. That cool?

perfect resume of Metro Plot...........

metro_in_a_nutshell_by_saintsfan18-d66qw04.jpg

I haven't really given this roleplay the focus I had for it initially. But, rather than ask the GM to kill me or not say anything and fade out, I'm gonna put forth the effort to be a better piece to this rp. I have some reading to do, but I should be caught up in time to make a post tonight.

Sorry for the fuckery @Some_Bloke

Is this rp accepting new members? I only have one character and I don't want to step on any toes.

@WinterBugsy

aahh... Aliens were defeated in the MCU? I've been doing a solid reading of this thread and it's... a lot to process at once.

commenter said:
Is this rp accepting new members? I only have one character and I don't want to step on any toes.
@WinterBugsy

aahh... Aliens were defeated in the MCU? I've been doing a solid reading of this thread and it's... a lot to process at once.
Yes I'm still accepting.

I have a feeling Harley and Caim are either going to be best friends or constantly at each other's throats for kill stealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back