• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Then maybe Hulk could go help out in the Assassin's Creed universe. That would be most amusing.

Seriously, imagine Hulk freaking Hogan trying to be a stealthy assassin. That's quite a thought

Oh, they're all in the Hulk Hogan bloodline.

All the times they fall into hay, they nosell the fall damage.

I would have had him somehow defy the physics of Accelerator's reflection and land a blow but... I mean Hulk Hogan punching a tiny white haired anime boy? Accelerator would have fucking died.

I kind of want to apply for an Aiwass NPC but it would be without a doubt the strongest thing in this RP and I really feel like I'm already pushing it with Gilgil and Accelerator.

Might have to look into that. I've lost interest in Bleach after 210 episodes and I finished Akame ga Kill a while ago, so I've been looking for a new anime to watch.

I hope you like Anime that end right when they start getting really good cuz that's what happens with Index for no determinable reason. No I'm not bitter why did you ask?

Well Akame ga Kill killed off 3 characters in the anime, including the mainish character, but they stayed alive in the manga.

Index is pretty faithful to the light novels so nothing like that happens. It's just the anime ends right when things really start ramping up so... It's kind of disappointing. Especially after reading the Light Novels and knowing what's coming.

@Some_Bloke Okay! I finally have the damn time to get typing on this. But first, I must ask: What is a Black Dog Knight? I'm assuming it's some type of soldier, but what do they do and what do they look like? I don't want to make a fool of myself in my reply.

1stLt HChurch] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3340-some_bloke/ said:
@Some_Bloke[/URL] Okay! I finally have the damn time to get typing on this. But first, I must ask: What is a Black Dog Knight? I'm assuming it's some type of soldier, but what do they do and what do they look like? I don't want to make a fool of myself in my reply.
Check the overview, see "armies of the Beserk Universe/100 years war"

Brother Power is 60's DC and we have the whole Marvel/DC mashup thing going on, so I threw that in there, too.

1474937-batmangeek4.jpg

dancing with The Geek there? That's Bob Hope's nephew.

Couldn't wait 'til I got home from school to start the fun, eh? Too bad all of Oryx's Taken are evil. Goku's Spirit Bomb will shrek all of his Taken and Hive. Shoulda thought that one through.

Eh, Kinda got a few issues to look out for..

1 - Nukes are being redirected to major cities

2 - Nuclear fallout

3 - The Taken are vessels for souls, so sure you can kill them, but the civilians and Fallen are just doing what they had to to survive, and the Vex are computers. Some would be resistant since the Darkness is forcing them as a vessel, but most of my forces would be obliterated via spirit bomb.

4 - Oryx has a teleportation to, and prefers to fight behind all his armies.

It is true that Goku may not be able to defeat the Taken with his Spirit Bomb, but it will leave them weak. And extremely true that Goku cannot teleport in between dimensions.

At this point Accelerator could reflect the annihilator. Like all of it. He did something similar to that in canon, but seeing all the nukes flying he's much more keen to just get the fuck out of that universe. Anyone mind if I open a tear back to Academy City so he can pick up Warrior and Stevie and just bolt?

@commenter @Some_Bloke @Crenando

Well the nukes are gone, for one. Next, SSGSS Goku is about to tear Oryx a new one. Third, if Goku's Kamehameha doesn't finish him off, Revan will. So if Accelerator can get into space somehow, go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back