• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Normally, you can just ask and get caught up.

I've only really been paying attention to one or two storylines, so I don't know what to tell you.

@theManCalledSting no one is able to open a tear at will or take control of the tears, not even the three unknowns have that ability.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]@theManCalledSting no one is able to open a tear at will or take control of the tears, not even the three unknowns have that ability.

[/QUOTE]
Damn

will fix that then

OK got that done

@theManCalledSting I'm not too sure what alignment he'd be. I'm not that familiar with wresting.

ryanpk200 said:
When I get home I'll start on the CSs for Booker and Elizabeth. So can I get a list of the available storylines to join?
Arkhamverse: Harley Quinn and Caim have a bunch of SWAT guys on them after causing mayhem. Brother Power is also there, watching the carnage that is about to unfold

Terminator Universe: Max Valentine, Syeron and Damon are trying to rescue some scientists from the Mass Effect Universe (post-Reaper defeat by control) who were studying the tears. Mil was originally sent in to save the scientists but got overwhelmed by Skynet's forces and is currently pinned down

A Certain Magic Index Universe: Accelerator, The Ultimate Warrior and Stevie/Dingo fled to this universe after Oryx tried to blow up the solar system containing Earth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: The Doctor and Nikola Tesla are recovering from wiping out Oryx's forces and the battle of Earth. A few more characters such as Kidpool and Peter Wayne are also in this universe.

Assassins Creed Universe: Angron invaded after having his forces restored by The Woman (one of the three unknowns) forcing Connor Kenway, Jakob Kenway, Gregory Nelson, Sayaka, Agent Oregon and Leia to flee Connor's manor and homstead alongside some Chinese soldiers and the residents of the homestead. Revan and Goku (as well as a platoon of Knights of the Reborn World) are pretty much the only ones trying to fight Angron's forces.

Destiny Universe: Oryx is trying to rebuild his forces.

There's a couple of characters scattered about as well so you could make your own storyline if you want and some characters could join it.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]@theManCalledSting I'm not too sure what alignment he'd be. I'm not that familiar with wresting.

Arkhamverse: Harley Quinn and Caim have a bunch of SWAT guys on them after causing mayhem. Brother Power is also there, watching the carnage that is about to unfold

Terminator Universe: Max Valentine, Syeron and Damon are trying to rescue some scientists from the Mass Effect Universe (post-Reaper defeat by control) who were studying the tears. Mil was originally sent in to save the scientists but got overwhelmed by Skynet's forces and is currently pinned down

A Certain Magic Index Universe: Accelerator, The Ultimate Warrior and Stevie/Dingo fled to this universe after Oryx tried to blow up the solar system containing Earth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: The Doctor and Nikola Tesla are recovering from wiping out Oryx's forces and the battle of Earth. A few more characters such as Kidpool and Peter Wayne are also in this universe.

Assassins Creed Universe: Angron invaded after having his forces restored by The Woman (one of the three unknowns) forcing Connor Kenway, Jakob Kenway, Gregory Nelson, Sayaka, Agent Oregon and Leia to flee Connor's manor and homstead alongside some Chinese soldiers and the residents of the homestead. Revan and Goku (as well as a platoon of Knights of the Reborn World) are pretty much the only ones trying to fight Angron's forces.

Destiny Universe: Oryx is trying to rebuild his forces.

There's a couple of characters scattered about as well so you could make your own storyline if you want and some characters could join it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm think Shep should join the storyline in Terminator universe. It would be interesting seeing two people from two different versions of Mass Effect interacting. (My Shep always go for destroy.) I'm not sure where to place Booker and Elizabeth but I'm leaning towards the AC universe.

Well I apologize for geeking out on the Star Wars stuff, but I have roleplayed with all that crap before so...you know...yeah...

I am sorry for everything Oryx has done so far by basically ravaging the universes, but I must say this is so much fun! The Plague of Darkness has started apparently @_@

@hudhouse is Oryx's time travel ability canon?

Oh, speaking of Star Wars, I was watching the battle above Endor for inspiration as one of the future story arcs is going to involve a lot of space battles. I found this in the comments:

Green Leader

@Some_Bloke Its not him time traveling, thats why I specifically named where he was doing this, The Terminus, on Venus in the Citadel area. Skolas during the final mission of the 2nd DLC, House of Wolves, in that same location was pulling members of the House of Wolves from separate points in time, and gathering them to make his house last forever. The Guardians defeated him only a few minutes into his plan, but if he was unstopped he could have spawned an unlimited army from across time, just like the Vex do.

Oryx is pulling anyone he can from specific points because his Taken power just means he needs his magic and will. Oryx is exploiting the remaining House of Wolves Taken he has, and knows Skolas went up there. So now since he's in the Terminus, he is going as far as he can by pulling out the most vile and powerful things he can, while if Skolas did the same they would have fight against him.

Don't worry about it! Ask me if you have any questions about it, I am a Destiny nut who has all the DLC so far. Or this - Destinypedia, the Destiny encyclopedia

Edit - The main reason these things don't cause each faction to grow out of control is their near constant war with each other and the Guardians, otherwise there would be Vex, EVERYWHERE!

Last edited by a moderator:
hudhouse said:
Don't worry about it! Ask me if you have any questions about it, I am a Destiny nut who has all the DLC so far. Or this - Destinypedia, the Destiny encyclopedia
Edit - The main reason these things don't cause each faction to grow out of control is their near constant war with each other and the Guardians, otherwise there would be Vex, EVERYWHERE!
Insert nWo joke here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back