• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:
@hudhouse Does Patch 2.0 drop on the Taken King's release or a week before? I've heard both
The 8th is when the update comes out, the 15th is when Taken King Comes out, and the 18th is when King's Fall comes out

Yup, thats where we will find Oryx's offensive strength (Oryx is simply known to have a insta-kill sword like Crota, can fly, and shoot the darkness orbs like Crota. Otherwise? Who knows what powers he holds...)

Its said to be the biggest raid they have ever made, and they made hard mode FIRST. There is going to be a extra mode or something secret...

Hard mode first.....well, I should probably start doing some Destiny instead of BF4

Eh, there is also a new material type called Worm Spores, and there will be a exotic sword. Stock pile your exotics my friend!

I will be playing sooo much Crucible to get a bunch of Legendary Marks to get Year 2 versions of my Exotics.

Sorry for turning this into Destiny geek corner, but you should try the Strike playlist. For each strike you do without going into orbit, you get more reputation, a higher chance at rewards, et al. Plus... Xur's new item should be a amazing mix with that!

Also, THIS is the might of Oryx

[media]

[/media]

@hudhouse If Oryx is so powerful, then how come he can't sense energy across universes like Revan? Oh wait, Oryx ain't Force Sensitive. Heh heh.

apoliseno said:
@hudhouse If Oryx is so powerful, then how come he can't sense energy across universes like Revan? Oh wait, Oryx ain't Force Sensitive. Heh heh.
He can however apparently sense death... seriously he felt his son's death from somewhere past the Solar System, turned around and basically appeared in the solar system screaming "KHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!"

So does he not feel the deaths of Angron's many many cannonfodders. Oops, I mean soldiers.

Its kinda like how Khorne can sense the death of tributes to him, but not vice versa. The Hive can tempt a god's hunger, or a Hive God when they die can call out to another god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back