• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]@theManCalledSting I'm not too sure what alignment he'd be. I'm not that familiar with wresting.

Arkhamverse: Harley Quinn and Caim have a bunch of SWAT guys on them after causing mayhem. Brother Power is also there, watching the carnage that is about to unfold

Terminator Universe: Max Valentine, Syeron and Damon are trying to rescue some scientists from the Mass Effect Universe (post-Reaper defeat by control) who were studying the tears. Mil was originally sent in to save the scientists but got overwhelmed by Skynet's forces and is currently pinned down

A Certain Magic Index Universe: Accelerator, The Ultimate Warrior and Stevie/Dingo fled to this universe after Oryx tried to blow up the solar system containing Earth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: The Doctor and Nikola Tesla are recovering from wiping out Oryx's forces and the battle of Earth. A few more characters such as Kidpool and Peter Wayne are also in this universe.

Assassins Creed Universe: Angron invaded after having his forces restored by The Woman (one of the three unknowns) forcing Connor Kenway, Jakob Kenway, Gregory Nelson, Sayaka, Agent Oregon and Leia to flee Connor's manor and homstead alongside some Chinese soldiers and the residents of the homestead. Revan and Goku (as well as a platoon of Knights of the Reborn World) are pretty much the only ones trying to fight Angron's forces.

Destiny Universe: Oryx is trying to rebuild his forces.

There's a couple of characters scattered about as well so you could make your own storyline if you want and some characters could join it.

[/QUOTE]
@TehFanzyMetroid

Update to that list on MCU-

Oryx is in the middle of his second invasion, and the in Destiny Universe a lone Guardian is preparing to kill Oryx

Any tips on starting my intro post

EDIT: Would Seth say, accidentallly walk into a portal, just wake up in MCU or Arkhamverse or what

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! first post up! Seth just knocked on the door of Connor's Mansion in the AC universe. If anyone was wondering. Hmmmm, Im thinking of adding my favorite drunken Scot, the demopan into here.

halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-demoman-demopan-swords.jpg

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Yes! first post up! Seth just knocked on the door of Connor's Mansion in the AC universe. If anyone was wondering. Hmmmm, Im thinking of adding my favorite drunken Scot, the demopan into here.
halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-demoman-demopan-swords.jpg
The homestead has been abandoned due to Angron's forces invading the planet. Everyone from the Homestead (well those that made it) are running through the woods.

Oh, Ill just edit my post to make him seeing the forces and running

Is it good. Sorry, my 6,8 and 9 keys are broken so I cant use the special keys there, I use the num pad

Hmmm.......all forms other than Full Power Super Saiyan have a time limit or else it damages his body?

On another note, Angron kicked Revan's a$$ so easily xD

That sounds good

apoliseno said:
Hmmm.......all forms other than Full Power Super Saiyan have a time limit or else it damages his body?

On another note, Angron kicked Revan's a$$ so easily xD
Yae, Angron his a badass, even by Primarch standards

Well I haven't played Warhammer, so I can't really gauge Angron's strength. Dude............Angron vs. Trazyn

apoliseno said:
Well I haven't played Warhammer, so I can't really gauge Angron's strength. Dude............Angron vs. Trazyn
Angron would crush Trazyn. I mean dug himself out of a thousand pounds of ruble with two broken chainaxes and then destroyed a giant mech by wrestling to the ground right after he dug himself out.

Keeping Jarrett off the RP for a Bit... but if someone wants to team up with him... He'll let you know he's in charge, cause it's his world

Hey is it ok for Sting to act as the vigilante and save Columbia and team with the Vox Populi... Until he turns on them for being dicks?

theManCalledSting said:
Keeping Jarrett off the RP for a Bit... but if someone wants to team up with him... He'll let you know he's in charge, cause it's his world

Hey is it ok for Sting to act as the vigilante and save Columbia and team with the Vox Populi... Until he turns on them for being dicks?
Do you want me to do a rewrite and have Booker and Elizabeth join Sting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back