• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Would it be alright if I make a CS for the Space Pirates from Metroid.
You don't have to ask about that sort of thing.
maxresdefault.jpg

Okay, so my character works a bit weird. He's a spirit bound to a weapon, and he kinda needs someone to pick him up before he can do anything. The details of it are in the character description.

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Is Shovel Knight/Shield Knight accepted, I didn't get any notifications.
Damn, neither did I for some reason when you posted it. Give me a minute to look at the profile. :)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]As for the Space Pirate profile, make it if you want to.

[/QUOTE]
I'llmake it eventually. Would it be okay if Ridley went on a mutliverse wide pillaging spree as soon as he spotted and went through a Tear.

Crenando said:
@TommyGun15 What universe are you even in?
TehFanzyMetroid said:
Shovel and Shield Knight will pick up the Spear. I'll have them in the universe that Yami is in
Yami isn't picky about who gets the spear. Neither is he particularly loyal to any specific host. The spear goes to whoever finds it first, and they can decided what universe he is in, but everyone with any sort of sensing ability, mechanical, magical, or otherwise, will be able to sense it. And when I say "sense", I mean "lit up like a Christmas tree".

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did a run through of Bioshock Infinite for a refresher on the plot. Its still as great as I remember it. It's time to get back into this.

Okay, figure I should warn you guys. My internet is going to be going down for a week or so, so starting tomorrow I probably won't be on for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back