• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Alright i see it, also i may actually let Armando go the Assassin's creed universe and Morbus to the Bioshock series though i will read more to make up my mind.

@Some_Bloke

Would it be alright if i could March Armando into the Assassin's creed series with his Army? he may need them since there is muskets because i know Connor's timeline of Muskets and such.

@Some_Bloke

I've been in school so I haven't been able to post much lately. Add to that that I don't have wifi at the moment. My posts won't be the best. But I want to jump back in.

ryanpk200 said:
@Some_Bloke What's on the other side of the tear in the Terminator universe?
The Mass Effect Universe, only post-Reaper war/post-control. The Shepard of this universe was a complete paragon apart from shoving that guy in Mass Effect 2 through the window, setting a Krogan warlord on fire during Mordin's loyalty mission, punching al-Jilani in Mass Effect 2, as well as killing her clone in Mass Effect 3. It's post one of my several playthroughs of the entire series, but I chose "Diana Shepard" in order to further distance this version of the ME universe from your Shepard. Even if it is the same worlds, the same species I want it to still feel a little alien to him, especially if there's friendly reapers flying around in some parts of space.

@ryanpk200

Morbuskid said:
@Some_Bloke
Would it be alright if i could March Armando into the Assassin's creed series with his Army? he may need them since there is muskets because i know Connor's timeline of Muskets and such.
If you want his army to get slaughtered by Chaos Space Marines, be my guest. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Morbus will go to Assassin's creed because he has a hood, and Armando will go to Bioshock.

Silently enters, lifting up cards and playing them against the table. New stories burn in from the Void, ones that explain things yet unknown prior to.

701320_513d3d5e585ab9db76748b865da721fb.jpg

Guess who's been reading for the last two hours?!

Plus, I finally learned some weird, weird stuff about the Taken-

"Oryx wields this power. But Oryx did not make it. We face the same flower we met in the Black Garden."

"Is this power blind? Just a natural energy Oryx discovered? I cannot believe it."

"My Hidden tell me that the Taken shine with seething, negative light. As if the universe is curling up around them. As if they radiate some pathology that decays into our world as nothingness…"

Plus, the damned Dreadnought turned out to be much more powerful then I thought

"1a. Dreadnaught maneuvering unpredictably. Orbital parameters and stationkeeping behavior not compatible with standard dynamics."

"2. Target emitting sterile neutrinos, phaeton spectra, and mass growl. Major radiation events include gravity waves and axion scatter. Techeun conclusion: target possesses radical ontomorphic capabilities"

"3. Dreadnaught radiation events correlate with eversive breach events across solar system. Dreadnaught is likely motive force behind breach events."

And, just how a Taken Ritual Happens

"You are a Goblin. A multifunctional armature. Your first purpose is to build — to alter the material world so it can think. Your second purpose is to eliminate threats to building.

You have been taken.

Worship this acausal environment. It is the only adaptive response. Devote yourself to the construction of the final shape.

Direct violence is wasteful. Your talent for construction and progress will be repurposed.

Accept the changing blade."

Finally... Taken are... not tortured. That was Vanguard propaganda.

"I have seen the enemy’s face. But that dying Thrall was no monster. It was in ecstasy. I felt the power as my knife bit home. I heard their song, for just a moment."

Apologies for going from somewhat subtle to glaringly obvious. It's just that I've been on the road for the past 2 days and I'm getting a little sick of my family. We're out in the asscrack of nowhereville, (pardon my language) and I'm starting to go a little stir crazy.

So... yeah, at this point I'm sending up a flare.

Yeah, our good pal, @theManCalledSting 's browser isn't working so well right now. He'll post tomorrow.

theManCalledSting said:
I'm planning on something special for the Siren Encounter
WHAT SIREN ENCOUNTER!

MY GUYS WIT YOU AND HE IS THE KNIGHT!

NO ARMANDO BEEEEEEEERDA!

(Berda is Italian for MERCY!)

You don't need guns, when you HAVE SHEILDS AND SWORDS AND YOUR REALLY STRONG! (not to mention master swordsmanship) but still maybe to learn how to use a rifle would be nice.

Morbuskid said:
You don't need guns, when you HAVE SHEILDS AND SWORDS AND YOUR REALLY STRONG! (not to mention master swordsmanship) but still maybe to learn how to use a rifle would be nice.
Too be fair the Hoard in the Game are just Jobbers... Hurricane has more to worry about than you @Crenando

Users who are viewing this thread

Back