• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Sorry for being inactive guys, work has been a great big pain in the arse.

ryanpk200 said:
What's the word on still living squad mates?
Everyone made it in the suicide mission, but Mordin, Thane and Legion died in ME3 and Ashley died in ME1.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hudhouse I didn't think I'd see you untl next week, what with the Taken King dropping yesterday. By the way, what console did you play it on?

Ps4, I already earned the Void Sword (Not exotic), beat the main story, and am on the way to getting the Chaperon. About to get back on really xD

I got an Xbone, and everyone gets a free Playstation Exotic, and I was really hoping for Hawkmoon because, you know, Hawkmoon is love Hawkmoon is life, and I got the freaking Monte Carlo. I mean, it still isn't bad, what with 2.0 buffing auto rifles, but half of my friends got a Hawkmoon :/ Anyways, really loving the missions so far, cutscenes are awesome, exicted that the Vanguard actually do something now, and all that.

Is it okay for me to debut a character when we fight her? @ryanpk200

Because before the fight I want this chant to play when the lights go dark

"As I lay me down to sleep;

I pray my soul is mine to keep.

And never step outside this bed,

Into all the evil, Now back from the dead."

Other than Revan, has anyone noticed that all of my characters were basically made to counter the guys like Angron and Oryx?

@Barbas Put that in your smoke and pipe it.

Some_Bloke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12195-morbuskid/ said:
@Morbuskid[/URL] sorry, I thought that he already had his hood down for some reason.
Like i said we are not all perfect. In fact i screwed up a few times in an RP xD

Anyway let me continue with your group and lets get on to chapter 2 in the most epic RP on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back