• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Hey.. I just realized something. The Undertaker's species is listed as Dark Souls Undead. If that's the case, Yami might be able to force him to go hollow, due to the fact that his black fire literally burns away souls.

TommyGun15 said:
Hey.. I just realized something. The Undertaker's species is listed as Dark Souls Undead. If that's the case, Yami might be able to force him to go hollow, due to the fact that his black fire literally burns away souls.
Don't try to do that Undertaker is still BikerTaker won't do much

theManCalledSting said:
Don't try to do that Undertaker is still BikerTaker won't do much
To be honest, I don't know anything about wrestling.

And Yami can only give people the black fire. Unless he's directly possessing someone (which takes a long time) he has almost no control over how they decide to use it.

Bikertaker is Undertaker when he was a biker instead of the dead man for a while.

It was an odd time.

Also, get into wrestling, it's fun.

I mean, I know who Hulk Hogan is. I know who the Undertaker is. I know who CM Punk is, and Kane, and Chris Jericho.

And even the people who live under rocks know who Dwayne Johnson is.

And I think I've heard of the Hurricane. I don't know.

I've heard of some guy or another who died in the ring preforming some flashy wrestling stunt, and I distinctly remember his name being something storm-related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Owen Hart as the Blue Blazer. His harness wasn't connected right and he fell to the ground.

It was tragic, and is one of the most well-known in-ring deaths in history.

Yeah, that's the one. Just goes to show, for all the theatrics, Professional wrestlers put themselves through just as much risk, if not more, than most football players.

But that's what makes it impressive. People putting their livelihood on the line for entertainment. That's what makes most sports interesting.

That's why Curling never caught on outside of Canada.

Hey, @hudhouse where's Oryx when I actually need backup. I'm about two posts away from clearing Drake's Shinigami form and switching him to a Super Saiyan armed with Excalibur to just give Angron a bad day. I mean, @Barbas , I'm pretty sure Drake's fight with Angron is going on longer than Goku's fight with him.

Yae, I was hoping that maybe you could have your characters leave the planet because all these battles are exhausting me. So maybe you could have Drake and his surviving soldiers escape to where the other good characters are.

-Heavy sigh- I suppose. I'll edit my post in order to appease the might Barbas. By the way, I invited some friends from a Pecy Jackson rp I'm in on another site to this site and referred them to this rp, sooo, yeah.

I haven't teleported yet because none of the 3 teleported me, and I straight up said twice I would. So, Oryx will be ripping in shortly...

And seriously though, what's with all of the superhuman WWE stars? 'Cause I remember from the last multiverse rp, Crenando brought in, uh, I forget, but he would go up against more boss-type bad guys from Warhammr, like Trazyn, who @Barbas should bring back.

I'm thinking about being a different Necron character but I would need someone to be his assistant.

I don't think Obyron actually talks that much. All he really does his protect Zahndrekh, dispose of prisoner that his leader captures, and kill any Necron noble that challenges his master.

apoliseno said:
And seriously though, what's with all of the superhuman WWE stars? 'Cause I remember from the last multiverse rp, Crenando brought in, uh, I forget, but he would go up against more boss-type bad guys from Warhammr, like Trazyn, who @Barbas should bring back.
It's just for balancing the wrestlers to fight.

In some cases, they have powers, like Undertaker and Bray.

Oh, and WWE generally portrays wrestler with super strength and super jumping in other media, like the WWE Comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back