• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

@Barbas Forgot to mention all the other Shinigami were brought back to their own universe with no recollection of the events of their fight.

So the current story arc is going to end when Revan, Syeron and the group in the Terminator universe leave for the Mass Effect Universe, The Woman tells the group in the Reborn World what the job is and the fight between Oryx and Angron will continue into the next arc, as well as the plotline involving the spear.

hudhouse said:
@Barbas the energy orb if hit would take your sword, and possibly you. Are you alright with that, or will Oryx become his giant form?
Wait, you mean it wouldn't bounce back like a tennis ball?

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!

TommyGun15 said:
Wait, you mean it wouldn't bounce back like a tennis ball?
EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!
No, he isn't Ganon. You can't play energy tennis.

Actually, have you tried a milk bottle?

Is that Kurt Angle? All I found was a rapper that named himself after Cobain.

Speaking about rappers and Kurt Angle...

wpbq1ejvethlgjibp85a.jpg

Ah. He's a local hero over here. He's doing better. He had to get off the 'roids for tumor surgery, so he isn't as big as he was a few months ago. His neck is still huge, though.

He also beat up DJ-Z.

IMG_8112.jpg

Insert Air-horn sounds here.

@theManCalledSting When my post posted, I saw yours posted right after. Plus, a Spartan II wouldn't get knocked down by a wrestler with a baseball bat, even without the armor

I don't no, maybe Oryx could become possessed by either Khorne and the other Chaos gods or Malal because Angron would never betray his Khorne.

@theManCalledSting Technically, they're run by some sort of multiversal magic, but happened to look like Apple iWatches. Should've specified that. Plus, he never stated what blowing on them did, and I'm no fan of anything WWE so I wouldn't know about all these weird powers.

apoliseno said:
@theManCalledSting Technically, they're run by some sort of multiversal magic, but happened to look like Apple iWatches. Should've specified that. Plus, he never stated what blowing on them did, and I'm no fan of anything WWE so I wouldn't know about all these weird powers.
Doesn't give you the right to put yourself over people. I mean even @Morbuskid played well when dealing with BikerTaker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back