• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

The idea with the Takenification is that it brain washes them with Darkness and plunges them into an alternate dimension like sending a Civilian to the Warp, and then back as a Psyker. Stronger and more crazy? Yes! Brainwashed? Yup!

Plus, none of the Chaos Gods could really convince Oryx to join em. Oryx already HAS a god inside him in his eyes, the Worm. The only Chaos God that could come close would either be Tzeentch or Slaanesh, but both must let him find, understand and feed the world and his worm. Not really worth it when Abbadon does the same for free at this point

Lets be honest @theManCalledSting , The owner of this RP has already set himself beyond us, not to forget that Barbas is acting like god as well.

@theManCalledSting Well switching gears from going against insanely powerful Angron to going against suped up wrestlers takes a bit to get used to.

Morbuskid said:
Lets be honest @theManCalledSting , The owner of this RP has already set himself beyond us, not to forget that Barbas is acting like god as well.
Barbas was Hogan

RP Owner has the right to put himself Over

I just feel that he should at least respect my post of escaping it's suppose to lead to something.

Oryx just wiped out all the forces near by and has a way to convert Daemons to his will! Why would the Chaos Gods form an alliance when anything they throw at Oryx, he can just convert to his forces if he willed?

Morbuskid said:
How? Everything I did in this RP is well within Angron's abilities.

F*ck it, fine. Besides, Drake only has one use left on each gauntlet anyways, excluding reverting back to normal Drake

Wrestlers have superpowers in-universe, too. Papa Shango, (most versions of) Taker, (almost every version of) Kane, and That weird magic mime dude from WCW.

Phantasio.png

@apoliseno

Oh and Mick Foley is Santa Claus and if you deny that you're wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
How? Everything I did in this RP is well within Angron's abilities.
Think he was talking about Hulk Hogan

Crenando said:
Wrestlers have superpowers in-universe, too. Papa Shango, (most versions of) Taker, (almost every version of) Kane, and That weird magic mime dude from WCW.
Phantasio.png

@apoliseno

Oh and Mick Foley is Santa Claus and if you deny that you're wrong.
He was a WWF one-off gimmick "the Magic Mime"

Last edited by a moderator:
And to answr your question Sting, Drake's just a normal teenager with special items granted by.....basically Xür.

hudhouse said:
Oryx just wiped out all the forces near by and has a way to convert Daemons to his will! Why would the Chaos Gods form an alliance when anything they throw at Oryx, he can just convert to his forces if he willed?
Any suggestions?

apoliseno said:
And to answr your question Sting, Drake's just a normal teenager with special items granted by.....basically Xür.
Just sell the posts, you were attacked by Sting. it wasn't a burial and at least it wasn't @Crenando 's Idea of having Hurricane take you out

1 - Angron retreats and Oryx takes the entire planet

2 - Oryx is warped away by a Tear

3 - Angron is warped away by a tear

4 - Oryx kills Angron with his own blade

hudhouse said:
1 - Angron retreats and Oryx takes the entire planet
2 - Oryx is warped away by a Tear

3 - Angron is warped away by a tear

4 - Oryx kills Angron with his own blade
I think the best thing to do would be Oryx being warped away with Angron sword bbecause I was planning on having Angron preparing his forces to attack the knights of the holy grail.

Issue there - He is there specifically to stop the World Eaters, and won't hurt a single other person from his vow. Plus, Oryx would be damned to let Angron escape, he still has his Taken about to fire. Angron is the best sacrifice to start rebuilding the throne world!

How about you have Oryx stab Angron and toss him into a nearby tear due to thinking Angron has died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back