• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Crenando said:
@TheBigBladeWolf I don't know about the others, but in our little corner of this RP, Jeff Jarrett has turned into a giant and is rampaging through Columbia.
tumblr_mj0pu3fIxe1qdks18o2_1280.png
Haha Did you use photoshop for that?

Barbas said:
How powerful are the leader of the Reborn Knights?
If you're talking about the Knights of the Round Table themselves then they're pretty damn powerful. Due to their immortality they've trained for millions of years and the grail also gave them other gifts such as magical powers, which they have been able to perfect over millions of years.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Oh,Is there anyway I can get my new character involved in the plot
That really depends on who the character is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]If you're talking about the Knights of the Round Table themselves then they're pretty damn powerful. Due to their immortality they've trained for millions of years and the grail also gave them other gifts such as magical powers, which they have been able to perfect over millions of years.

That really depends on who the character is.

[/QUOTE]
It's the guy from Mr.Robot

Go google him

TheBigBladeWolf said:
It's the guy from Mr.Robot
Go google him
For a skilled computer hacker, as far as plotlines go I can only think of sending him to the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside The Doctor and Nikola Tesla to prepare for an alien invasion by Ridley or to the Reborn World Universe where The Woman is about to send some people in a team to track down a specific tear. He could be the team's hacking/computer expert.

I've go the idea that Morbus (if he decides to go along with the plan) is the muscle, Gregory and Connor are the infiltration guys, Harley Quinn is demolition and Seth (if he decides to go along with the plan) is the guy who provides magic-based support.

The other plotlines involve a demonic spear as well fighting in a flying city full of racists, two powerful rulers battling it out in the Assassins Creed Universe and fighting in the Terminator Universe. I don't think those plotlines go with his character, but you know him more than I do.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]For a skilled computer hacker, as far as plotlines go I can only think of sending him to the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside The Doctor and Nikola Tesla to prepare for an alien invasion by Ridley or to the Reborn World Universe where The Woman is about to send some people in a team to track down a specific tear. He could be the team's hacking/computer expert.
I've go the idea that Morbus (if he decides to go along with the plan) is the muscle, Gregory and Connor are the infiltration guys, Harley Quinn is demolition and Seth (if he decides to go along with the plan) is the guy who provides magic-based support.

The other plotlines involve a demonic spear as well fighting in a flying city full of racists, two powerful rulers battling it out in the Assassins Creed Universe and fighting in the Terminator Universe. I don't think those plotlines go with his character, but you know him more than I do.

[/QUOTE]
I'll go to the MCU

For the second arc, the fighting in the Terminator Universe ends when the group either kills off the T-1000s and leaves as the mission is over, or flees from the T-1000s as the mission is over but pretty soon after they leave that universe, another mission begins that takes them across multiple Universes.

Ridley invades the MCU Earth but the overall plot is a specific tear The Woman and the Three Unknowns are interested in, it's details will be revealed in the next Reborn World post. The plotline involving the spear and Columbia (the big flying racist city) Elizabeth was also kidnapped by the Undertaker, so someone's probably going to want to go and save her. This can continue into the next arc, unless people there want to search for the tear as well as it sends out signals across some parts of the Multiverse, calling multiple forces towards it.

One of those signals could get into the big flying racist city as Yami and Elizabeth could be able to sense it.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I'll go to the MCU
I look forward to how he views SHIELD, then. With them being this massive government organization and all. :)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]For the second arc, the fighting in the Terminator Universe ends when the group either kills off the T-1000s and leaves as the mission is over, or flees from the T-1000s as the mission is over but pretty soon after they leave that universe, another mission begins that takes them across multiple Universes.
Ridley invades the MCU Earth but the overall plot is a specific tear The Woman and the Three Unknowns are interested in, it's details will be revealed in the next Reborn World post. The plotline involving the spear and Columbia (the big flying racist city) Elizabeth was also kidnapped by the Undertaker, so someone's probably going to want to go and save her. This can continue into the next arc, unless people there want to search for the tear as well as it sends out signals across some parts of the Multiverse, calling multiple forces towards it.

One of those signals could get into the big flying racist city as Yami and Elizabeth could be able to sense it.

I look forward to how he views SHIELD, then. With them being this massive government organization and all. :)

[/QUOTE]
how is Elizabeth going to sense it if she's kidnapped by Biker Taker and taken back to WWE City

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke] Columbia (the big flying racist city) Elizabeth was also kidnapped by the Undertaker, so someone's probably going to want to go and save her.

[/QUOTE]
*cough cough* Booker *cough cough*

Is it possible to create a CS for a faction or something like having it added to the npc list?

Jeez, I know. Anyways, might have Revan and Goku go permanently back to their own universes so I can focus on Drake and Kaiden.

And quick heads-up for @theManCalledSting , Drake can only reach SSJ 2 as a Saiyan as it is physically impossible for him to sustain the power level needed for SSJ 3, and he would have to visit the DB universe in order to attain Super Saiyan God, but meh.

apoliseno said:
Jeez, I know. Anyways, might have Revan and Goku go permanently back to their own universes so I can focus on Drake and Kaiden.

And quick heads-up for @theManCalledSting , Drake can only reach SSJ 2 as a Saiyan as it is physically impossible for him to sustain the power level needed for SSJ 3, and he would have to visit the DB universe in order to attain Super Saiyan God, but meh.
I kinda want Yang to beat Giga Jarrett

Well Drake is having a mini-seizure on the ground as he transitions from being a human to being a Saiyan. So go right ahead.

I should probably mention that Yami will likely pull the plug on Jarrett's power about halfway thought the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back