• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The only character of mine who'd pick it up would be Harley, everyone else would try and avoid it. Max prefers guns, Syeron would feel something off about it, The Doctor and Tesla would not trust it, Connor would not want to take the risk, neither would Gregory and although Mil believes it has a soul, Mil is still a machine, a highly advanced one at that but still a machine.. I don't think the spear works on machines.
Harley is mental.

[/QUOTE]
He won't work with a machine, no. But Harley might work. The main reason I don't want him to be paired with another one of my characters, or with some evil overlord type character, is because in the former case he gets delegated to the background, and in the latter case the person doesn't really value their soul. In both cases, Yami doesn't really end up talking much, and at that point the spear might as well be a generic magic weapon that hurt the wielder the more they use it.

To put it simply, Yami only really works as a character when he has someone to talk to.

Well, I'm abandoning Goku and Kaiden, so unless you needed one of them, is it okay if I ditch them?

TommyGun15 said:
He won't work with a machine, no. But Harley might work. The main reason I don't want him to be paired with another one of my characters, or with some evil overlord type character, is because in the former case he gets delegated to the background, and in the latter case the person doesn't really value their soul. In both cases, Yami doesn't really end up talking much, and at that point the spear might as well be a generic magic weapon that hurt the wielder the more they use it.
To put it simply, Yami only really works as a character when he has someone to talk to.
So would you be okay with Harley picking it up then?

apoliseno said:
Well, I'm abandoning Goku and Kaiden, so unless you needed one of them, is it okay if I ditch them?
If you ditch them it means you have to kill them off, or give permission to have them killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]So would you be okay with Harley picking it up then?

[/QUOTE]
I'd be just fine with that.

TommyGun15 said:
I'd be just fine with that.
Do you want to do a post about the spear arriving in the Reborn World universe or have her get it through another method, like the spear falls through a tear and lands in front of the group or something?

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Do you want to do a post about the spear arriving in the Reborn World universe or have her get it through another method, like the spear falls through a tear and lands in front of the group or something?

[/QUOTE]
I think I'll have it fall though a tear. A good case of justified Deus Ex Machina.

Um... where is Harley btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
I think I'll have it fall though a tear. A good case of justified Deus Ex Machina.

Um... where is Harley btw?
The Reborn World universe. It's a universe where the Knights of the Round table and King Arthur were able to find the Holy Grail and used it's powers for the betterment of mankind. As a result, the human race is a highly advanced species, the most advanced within it's own universe.

TommyGun15 said:
You know what, is it okay if I make an NPC faction to derp around with?
Yep, just post the faction in the signup section and I'll copy and paste them into the overview.

@theManCalledSting Nicely done. The Z Warriors will just revive him in however many months with the Dragon Balls and he'll stay in that universe. Now ya gotta kill Kaiden. Better yet, @hudhouse should kill Kaiden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back