• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Barbas said:
Are they as powerful as this guy.
No, they're more on the level of powerful DemiGods than God-Emperors. Arthur himself would be able to take out Darkseid in a one on one battle, with the other Knights of the Round Table being on similar levels. Other Knights such as Ser Ismay are just really well trained and sometimes are quite skilled in magic. Merlin is on the same level of power as Doctor Fate though.

ryanpk200 said:
*cough cough* Booker *cough cough*

Is it possible to create a CS for a faction or something like having it added to the npc list?
Yes you can create a new faction, I'll just post them to the overview and count them as basic NPCs.

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
how is Elizabeth going to sense it if she's kidnapped by Biker Taker and taken back to WWE City
It's sent across multiple parts of the Multiverse, WWE City would probably be included in it's radius.

Oh, I should mention. With Giga Jarrett going down, and the arc coming to a close, Yami needs to find a more permanent host. Preferably somebody good.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]It's sent across multiple parts of the Multiverse, WWE City would probably be included in it's radius.

[/QUOTE]
Also I just punched Giga Jarrett in the dick to kill him. Jeff Jarrett's dead btw

Who's a purer symbol of goodness than a mannequin raised by hippies as filtered through a censorship system that doesn't allow drugs or alcohol?

Probably a lot of things, but it's the best you have right now!

brother_power_the_geek_by_mad_hatter_lcarol-d4orb8f.jpg

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]No, they're more on the level of powerful DemiGods than God-Emperors. Arthur himself would be able to take out Darkseid in a one on one battle, with the other Knights of the Round Table being on similar levels. Other Knights such as Ser Ismay are just really well trained and sometimes are quite skilled in magic. Merlin is on the same level of power as Doctor Fate though.

Yes you can create a new faction, I'll just post them to the overview and count them as basic NPCs.

[/QUOTE]
Do I post it in the sign up, overview, or pm it?

apoliseno said:
@Some_Bloke Nice DC references.
Rather than use maths or a simple measurement to measure characters power or skill, I just use compare them to different characters, like how would Gregory do in a fight against Batman? He'd put up a good fight and although he has more combat training (80 years in cyrostasis) and uses guns, Batman is smarter than him and has more gadgets, also considering how Gregory has read about these characters and they gave him comfort in difficult times he'd feel reluctant and maybe hold back a bit, giving Batman the upper hand.

Are the Three Unknowns more powerful or as powerful as The Endless? Nope. The Three Unknowns are a bit scared of Wrath and The Endless are more powerful than Wrath.

What about HP Lovecraft vs John Constantine? Constantine is more cunning, although Injustice is set in a different universe to the main DC stories, in year three Constantine successfully played everyone (even Batman) to protect his own daughter. He has the advantage of being really damn cunning over Lovecraft so he'd probably win.

ryanpk200 said:
Do I post it in the sign up, overview, or pm it?

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Rather than use maths or a simple measurement to measure characters power or skill, I just use compare them to different characters, like how would Gregory do in a fight against Batman? He'd put up a good fight and although he has more combat training (80 years in cyrostasis) and uses guns, Batman is smarter than him and has more gadgets, also considering how Gregory has read about these characters and they gave him comfort in difficult times he'd feel reluctant and maybe hold back a bit, giving Batman the upper hand.
Are the Three Unknowns more powerful or as powerful as The Endless? Nope. The Three Unknowns are a bit scared of Wrath and The Endless are more powerful than Wrath.

What about HP Lovecraft vs John Constantine? Constantine is more cunning, although Injustice is set in a different universe to the main DC stories, in year three Constantine successfully played everyone (even Batman) to protect his own daughter. He has the advantage of being really damn cunning over Lovecraft so he'd probably win.

[/QUOTE]
John Constantine vs. the DeadMan Undertaker for the 2nd Arc needs to happen

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]No, they're more on the level of powerful DemiGods than God-Emperors. Arthur himself would be able to take out Darkseid in a one on one battle, with the other Knights of the Round Table being on similar levels. Other Knights such as Ser Ismay are just really well trained and sometimes are quite skilled in magic. Merlin is on the same level of power as Doctor Fate though.

[/QUOTE]
So the the Emperor should be able to convince them to accept him as the ruler of mankind? Because I'm thinking about bringing the Emperor in and having him lead the Reborn into a new golden age.

Barbas said:
So the the Emperor should be able to convince them to accept him as the ruler of mankind?
If he convinces Arthur and his Knights that he is the Judeo-Christian God in human form or something it would work. Otherwise, they'd try and fight him.

John Constantine shows up to help CM Punk fight off the Warriors of Hope but then the warriors want want Constantine to help them get rid of a vengeful Undertaker

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]If he convinces Arthur and his Knights that he is the Judeo-Christian God in human form or something it would work. Otherwise, they'd try and fight him.

[/QUOTE]
Well that might be a problem because the Emperor is a devout Atheists . Maybe he could tell them that he inspired their religion?

Well... I'm not really sure what to do with Yami at the moment. He can't really do anything without someone to carry the spear.

Okay, seriously... I'm lost. I don't know what to do with my character at the moment, and right now it's shaping up to look like no one is going to take the spear anyways. I can't make anyone take it, but I do promise that I won't hinder whichever character takes the spear without that player's approval.

Make a character that picks up the spear whom you control and that Yami can control. Bada boom, bada bing, problem solved. -Confetti-

apoliseno said:
Make a character that picks up the spear whom you control and that Yami can control. Bada boom, bada bing, problem solved. -Confetti-
You know what... Fine. I'll do that for now. But I'd rather not make that a permanent solution.

I wonder what would happen if Angron got that spear?

TommyGun15 said:
Okay, seriously... I'm lost. I don't know what to do with my character at the moment, and right now it's shaping up to look like no one is going to take the spear anyways. I can't make anyone take it, but I do promise that I won't hinder whichever character takes the spear without that player's approval.
The only character of mine who'd pick it up would be Harley, everyone else would try and avoid it. Max prefers guns, Syeron would feel something off about it, The Doctor and Tesla would not trust it, Connor would not want to take the risk, neither would Gregory and although Mil believes it has a soul, Mil is still a machine, a highly advanced one at that but still a machine.. I don't think the spear works on machines.

Harley is a bit mental.

Or I could increase the character limit of the RP and create a new character to wield your spear, otherwise there isn't much I can do.

@TommyGun15

theManCalledSting said:
Setting up something for my party to do for the 2nd Arc @Some_Bloke
Does it involve Constantine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back