• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

The arc ends when the group in the Terminator universe leaves the Terminator universe and when the Woman explains what the mission is as well as gives some details on the mysterious tear.

I'll write in her explanation now, but I'm waiting on @apoliseno and/or @ryanpk200 in terms of the Terminator universe stuff.

Would it be too weird for the Ultimate Despair group of the DC/Marvel Universe to be lead by this guy

Dspayredemon.jpg

@apoliseno

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
How about my arc?
That will pick up in the second arc, with the introduction of John Constantine marking the end of the first arc in that universe. The stuff about the spear also continues into the second arc as does Oryx, The Red Angel and Ridley rampaging across the Multiverse. The "experts" also being taken is a main factor in the second arc as well.

@theManCalledSting Well the NWO and Hogan were defeated but I think they could pop up anywhere and say that they've licked their wounds.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]That will pick up in the second arc, with the introduction of John Constantine marking the end of the first arc in that universe. The stuff about the spear also continues into the second arc as does Oryx, The Red Angel and Ridley rampaging across the Multiverse. The "experts" also being taken is a main factor in the second arc as well.
@theManCalledSting Well the NWO and Hogan were defeated but I think they could pop up anywhere and say that they've licked their wounds.

[/QUOTE]
Never count out the nWo they always comeback for more also add the bullet club since AJ Styles is still a member of that group

Crenando said:
Wait, Goku died? He's on the list.
What page is that on?
The first page of the character sign-up. There's a list of accepted characters and below that list is deceased characters. So far, two characters have died.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The first page of the character sign-up. There's a list of accepted characters and below that list is deceased characters. So far, two characters have died.

[/QUOTE]
Three characters; Braun Strowman died after being decapitated.

Okay i did introduce Strage to the group in Bioshock, but i guess no one was paying attention. I will just edit then and post so you can see it.

@theManCalledSting

@apoliseno

@Crenando

Then Drake comes in like "RKO OUTTA NOWHERE! IT'S JOHN CENA!" Then John Cena tags in and dominates all wth his wife Chuck Norris. And that, kids, is the Bible.

Barbas said:
Any suggestions on how the Emperor could peacefully take controll of the Reborn?
None that I can think of. If he tries to take over by force he'll piss off Merlin and the three Unknowns will intervene because keeping The Reborn world and Camelot in shape is in line with their interests, hence why they're watching the whole thing.

@apoliseno could you have your next Terminator post involve the group leaving that universe behind?

As you guys have obviously noticed I'm not available till later in the day and every time I get on ten pages have been written and this gif comes to mind.

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back