• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

No.......... WAIT A MINUTE!

SON OF A BIATCH I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING TO ADD TO HIM!!!!!!!

Not only is he a Demonic- Angel but he enacts violence on true evil such as demons or the devil himself in either Purgatory or on earth, which i forgot to add so fuk me.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first created The Woman, when I was doing the groundwork for this RP I only intended her to be a businesswoman, I mean a literal businesswoman who stole powers from people to sell them to clients. Now she's turned into a somewhat mysterious powerful being who likes to mess with people, kills people out of spite and is in general a total arsehole.

4ddf63fe62a7df2a17c106cafd036c1878bc625be1cd314d9175e4ea16621263.jpg

Kidding of course, I like this version a lot more than what she was originally going to be.

I hate you xD

She is the bane of Morbus's existence, and downright OP. I mean yeah i use to torture ants but they were ants not people. I get that this is your RP but i have enevr really got comfortable with OP rp owners, they are usually fair.

Morbuskid said:
I hate you xD
She is the bane of Morbus's existence, and downright OP. I mean yeah i use to torture ants but they were ants not people. I get that this is your RP but i have enevr really got comfortable with OP rp owners, they are usually fair.
guess you didn't see @Crenando's new character

Bruh, Morbus has had holy and dark powers for years and is downright powerful with decent but hard to find weaknesses. How the hell is someone with above human strength and light projectiles suppose to beat him so i say to you my good friend,

36-frabz-dafuq-e04e7cdafuq20480x311-wallpaper-480x311.jpg

Okay here how it is,

Morbus wins: Can be seen

Draw: Can be seen

The Illuminator wins: Can not be seen

Because he's powered by THE LORD!

Can I get an amen?

Also, actual legit God is canon to Marvel, yet there's like...5 Satans?

Morbuskid said:
I hate you xD
I wouldn't say she's the bane of Morbus' existence, but the three are definitely the bane of Oryx's existence. Poor Oryx.

They're pretty important to the plot and their OP power is something that forces people to do their bidding if the person's loyalty cannot be bought. Considering how parts of the plot (especially the stuff involving the tear in this second arc) involves the characters acting on their plans, it's important in that regard.

It also makes them pretty threatening in terms of characters and instils a sense of hopelessness in our heroes. The group trying to get to the tear in the second arc have to do what she says as there does not appear to be a way to beat her.

But there are things in this Multiverse that even the three unknowns fear. Wrath for example is far more powerful, which would make anyone wonder just how powerful that version of Lucifer is.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]It's not over, Morbus just thinks it is ;)

[/QUOTE]
he's kinda acting like a butt with the making Ultron Job out to his character

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]
ss_c065e5a82ec25b54b80ec49ee659b5eb5ae61208.600x338.jpg

Excelsior!

[/QUOTE]
Jack Kirby was God in an issue of the Fantastic Four, where they went to Heaven to retrieve The Thing. Heaven is the Marvel Offices.

Crenando said:
Jack Kirby was God in an issue of the Fantastic Four, where they went to Heaven to retrieve The Thing. Heaven is the Marvel Offices.
If Jack Kirby is God, then what does that make Stan "the man" Lee I wonder.

Maybe Stan is God in the MCU and that's why he's able to pop up everywhere? What if he's not God but actually The Watcher in human form?

Can we all agree that only this guy can beat Ultron

[media]

[/media]

Morbuskid said:
36-frabz-dafuq-e04e7cdafuq20480x311-wallpaper-480x311.jpg

Okay here how it is,

Morbus wins: Can be seen

Draw: Can be seen

The Illuminator wins: Can not be seen
That's some Bias Bookin'

and I know someone who can beat Morbus

and they have THREE WORDS FOR YA!

WE'RE TAKING OVER!!!

[media]

[/media]

Yeah no. xD

And that was to the point. Now i will admit some of these characters can beat Morbus, but you aren't throwing them at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back