• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Well the Colombia party added

John Constantine

Yang Xiao Long

Kirigiri Kyoko

and Jervis Cottonbelly

the party with Shield and Shovel Knight are now in the WWE City Dump

with John Cena

Yang also found a book at wishes to know if we should read it or not.

Constantine accidentally resurrected a very angry Undertaker who is now haunting Titan Towers where Elizabeth is currently held hostage

Big Boss is now in Titan Towers gathering info on D'Spayre and The Ultimate Despair

Booker and Punk just entered Titan Towers...

We're in the City Dump @TehFanzyMetroid Pretty sure Shovel Knight might find something interesting there

Last edited by a moderator:
Also a lot of crazy stuff when down... I kinda need help here explaining... @TehFanzyMetroid Also WWE City is in the same Universe as Metal Gear Solid.... and by extension Scooby Doo

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth is also in the Age of Ultron universe (a comic book in which Ultron conquered the world) with Gregory, Connor and Harley who has used the spear to become powerful. Morbus has buggered off to New York to fight Ultron.

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Okay, what is the suicide squad doing now. Are they trying to escape
Pretty much trying to find a way off the planet, but they're fighting the Ultron Sentinels as well.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]That depends, do you want to go toe to toe with the Doctor as soon as possible or give it until a later arc?

[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer the Master building up to a confrontation with the Doctor.

theManCalledSting said:
I'd prefer the Master building up to a confrontation with the Doctor.
Me too. I guess I'll pop in WWE City or something. Should I begin the post by going through a tear, because that's how I picture it.

Elias said:
Me too. I guess I'll pop in WWE City or something. Should I begin the post by going through a tear, because that's how I picture it.
Good we need someone to spice things up... especially since Big Boss is there... Metal Gear needs its villainous politicians...

I'm just going to leave all of this brilliance here.

[media]
[/media] [media]

[/media] [media]

[/media]

Welp, that was my introduction. Goin to bed now, will get active tomorrow.

I'd like to apologize for how inactive I've been. I picked a copy of next gen GTA 5 and it's been dominating most of my life at the moment. I would post right now if I wasn't sitting in a movie theater.

ryanpk200 said:
I'd like to apologize for how inactive I've been. I picked a copy of next gen GTA 5 and it's been dominating most of my life at the moment. I would post right now if I wasn't sitting in a movie theater.
it's ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back