• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
Plus I like the idea that characters from that world bleed pink blood and everyone else thinks it's paint.
Oh god, I'm having flashbacks to Homestuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reason Snake and every one in MGS' cast keeps their weapons function and powers is because @TommyGun15's first post of Snake and how Seth was brought to mother base without a tear is implying MGS and WWE City are in the same Universe

Well, I'm sure the MGS universe does have it's own version of WWE. And there are almost unreasonably strong men and women in MGS, which would explain some of the wrestlers more outrageous abilities. So in a way, it makes sense.

Looks like Seth's gonna hate being a part of Diamond Dogs once New Day shows up

@TommyGun15 Dude, the current joke about Kane is that he looks like Senator Armstrong now.

like seriously

[media]

[/media]
Nanomachines, son...

Yeah, they're pretty much out of the tower. And if they're thinking about sabotaging Mother Base well... it won't end well for them.

TommyGun15 said:
Yeah, they're pretty much out of the tower. And if they're thinking about sabotaging Mother Base well... it won't end well for them.
Plus they worship Big Boss so they're the least likely to sabotage Mother Base... besides they're not the stealthy types

Do you people ever sleep? Because every time I wake up there's posts from 3 in the morning and you people are still online.

theManCalledSting said:
I live in another timezone, you see
But then your also online for most of my day too. I just thought it was a bit funny.

theManCalledSting said:
I've too much free time...
sad-i-know-that-feel-bro-l-55889a6494127.png

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]I live in the UK/Ireland but I'm a night owl, so I'm normally up until one or two in the morning.

[/QUOTE]
And I wake up around 4 am my time here in the Philippines...

OMG IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON THESE PAS FEW DAYS!

My laptop charger was being a dick and I couldnt get on the highschool computers since I need my student card which only comes in october, then when it finally decided to charge last night, it took for rucking ever.

Can I know what happened while I was gone

TehFanzyMetroid said:
OMG IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON THESE PAS FEW DAYS!
My laptop charger was being a dick and I couldnt get on the highschool computers since I need my student card which only comes in october, then when it finally decided to charge last night, it took for rucking ever.

Can I know what happened while I was gone
From OOC or in-character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back