• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

I Find it funny that Constantine wants to save this kid

tumblr_nuhoz4thUu1rsc55fo1_1280.jpg

@Some_Bloke

ryanpk200 said:
Finally. It's the weekend. I can finish my faction and post more than once a day.
Need Elizabeth to respond to Monaca

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the Age of Ultron Comic Storyline, which is Terminator, but with Sentinels and Ultron instead of Skynet.

ryanpk200 said:
What's the difference between MCU and Age of Ultron?
Age of Ultron is from the comic book in which Ultron conquers the world and kills a lot of people:

background.jpg

In the comic they defeated Ultron using time travel, thus leaving Ultron's victory as an alternate timeline. This is the universe in which that alternate timeline is a reality.

MCU is the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Age of Ultron happened but the film, rather than the comic book.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Age of Ultron is from the comic book in which Ultron conquers the world and kills a lot of people:
background.jpg

In the comic they defeated Ultron using time travel, thus leaving Ultron's victory as an alternate timeline. This is the universe in which that alternate timeline is a reality.

MCU is the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Age of Ultron happened but the film, rather than the comic book.

[/QUOTE]
I've only seen the movies so I didn't know the difference.

ryanpk200 said:
I've only seen the movies so I didn't know the difference.
The concept of the comic is a lot better than the comic itself. It messes up how time travel works in Marvel, and the "What if?..."s weren't particularly good either.

ryanpk200 said:
@theManCalledSting How big is the room that Elizabeth and the kids are in? I was thinking of calling in Songbird.
I'm not big enough he might just show up as a smaller version so he can wrestle the Demon Kane

hudhouse said:
[media]

[/media]
That was interesting.

What's the guys YouTube channel?

theManCalledSting said:
I Find it funny that Constantine wants to save this kid
tumblr_nuhoz4thUu1rsc55fo1_1280.jpg

@Some_Bloke

Need Elizabeth to respond to Monaca
I just realized she's in a wheelchair. I guess that's were the "make-a-wish kid" part comes from.

ryanpk200 said:
That was interesting.

What's the guys YouTube channel?

I just realized she's in a wheelchair. I guess that's were the "make-a-wish kid" part comes from.
Yes and that fact that it's also a DanganWrestling Reference.

@TommyGun15 is Snake trying to save the kids???

theManCalledSting said:
I'm not big enough he might just show up as a smaller version so he can wrestle the Demon Kane
You know what. I think I'll just bring in a Big Daddy instead. I know it doesn't match with Elizabeth but at least it would fit in the room.

Also is there any bad guy inside Titan Towers for Booker to fight through or can he just pop into the room Elizabeth is in?

ryanpk200 said:
You know what. I think I'll just bring in a Big Daddy instead. I know it doesn't match with Elizabeth but at least it would fit in the room.

Also is there any bad guy inside Titan Towers for Booker to fight through or can he just pop into the room Elizabeth is in?
Seth Metal... ((Seth Rollins)) some heel wrestlers like... The New Day ask @Crenando about New Day

[media]

[/media]
This is the general idea of New Day (and also Seth.)

Also, they have a gaming channel, so they'd probably know who Booker is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back