• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

theManCalledSting said:
We don't need more drama... we've been through a fight with Lady Comstuck, the Vox Populi, the Founders, The nWo, Giga Jarrett, a Bloodbourne enemy and a demon... enough's enough!
Well i can't think of anything else, and why is it when i make that type of character you assume him to be so weak the a pencil can kill him. I will drop him as soon as Some_bloke posts or in a few minutes. Besides my life is hell enough without something happening to me, i always screw up, I AM NOT PERFECTION! plus what am i really suppose to do just post him standing there doing nothing but looking creepy? Hell no.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying, please don't go gun ho thinking that Constantine is going to roll over for your character... @Morbuskid

so please drop the Strage is choking Constantine bit.

Morbuskid said:
Well i can't think of anything else, and why is it when i make that type of character you assume him to be so weak the a pencil can kill him. I will drop him as soon as Some_bloke posts or in a few minutes. Besides my life is hell enough without something happening to me, i always screw up, I AM NOT PERFECTION! plus what am i really suppose to do just post him standing there doing nothing but looking creepy? Hell no.
In all honestly that's why I went with more mortal beings. also please don't bring irl issues to the RP's OOC chat. We don't need more drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he can kick out at anytime right?

I make the first move and i think, "Okay this would not effect anyone if i expressed a little bit, whats the worse that can happen?' then WAM! i am smacked with "You can't do this and you can't do that!" i might as well not do anything for the entire chapter!

Crenando said:
Guys, don't fight. I'm here to RP, not for drama. I have other sites for that.
Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr, DeviantArt are sites for Drama... Let's not turn RPnation into one of those sites, guys."

@Barbas Please have an nWo face turn run-in so we can forward the plot.

Just alright, i will note my boundaries and limited actions. But don't think i'm just gonna stand around and do nothing the entire time. I wanna be in the story too, i want a few lines, i wanna a few reactions if it's laughs or cries in-character. I mean you gotta tell me something so i know my boundaries and what actions to do so i don;t accidentally ruin or stall your plot. Just don't forget to include me in the next one. Until then Strage is a spectator and Morbus is fighting off robots while you have mortal Armando on the team.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lets be honest, natural mustache beats artificial mustache.

Morbuskid said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lets be honest, natural mustache beats artificial mustache.
Whether masks are actual faces or not is super inconsistant.

Crenando said:
Whether masks are actual faces or not is super inconsistant.
worse case senario was for me to bring in these guys...

[media]

[/media]

So @Morbuskid you cool? We don't want any

[media]

[/media] in this RP in general.

New NPC for anyone who can write him in-character

PiJQYlY.gif

Barbas said:
Thunder Warriors weren't recruited, they are created and in the Emperor's gene labs.Plus they are also mentally unstable and have significantly shorter lifespans compared to Space Marines.
They could use captured rogue Knights who serve the Black Knight. They're bound to have plenty of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back