• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

@Elias Did you know that Doctor Who is canon to Transformers?

FallAndRiseOctus01.jpg

It's obvious what he turns into...

@TommyGun15 Is it too much for a Scene from the UN with SGT. Slaughter asking the World Government to give Diamond Dogs a bit more time?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Some_Bloke If Constantine has the time to find some voodoo priest to gain better knowledge about The Undertaker he can always head for the Godfather's Nightclub.... (The Godfather's also Papa Shango))

Well, that's my final character posted (for now) I'm going to be introducing her into either the AOU plot or Ridley's invasion of the MCU depending on how the next few posts go.

Actually thinking about it, it would just be a punching fest between Ultron and Morbus, so they would just continuously attack each other. But Morbus can't die to most of Ultron's attacks and Ultron has a strong but fake material of metal. Morbus has some dark matter but not enough to get through Ultron's armor, Ultron has great strength but not enough to break Morbus's flesh and bone. So either it's a draw or somehow Morbus wins which i would have to think of a logical way for that which i can, seeing as how Ultron may have weak points in his armor.

Morbuskid said:
Actually thinking about it, it would just be a punching fest between Ultron and Morbus, so they would just continuously attack each other. But Morbus can't die to most of Ultron's attacks and Ultron has a strong but fake material of metal. Morbus has some dark matter but not enough to get through Ultron's armor, Ultron has great strength but not enough to break Morbus's flesh and bone. So either it's a draw or somehow Morbus wins which i would have to think of a logical way for that which i can, seeing as how Ultron may have weak points in his armor.
Why are you so hell bent on killing-off AOU Ultron this early on?

Some_Bloke] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14313-crenando/ said:
@Crenando[/URL] Morbus isn't in that universe. He's been taken by the three unknowns to a different location.
Since he is getting a tad niffed over my party not wanting Strage in the WWE City Arc... and "Getting all the Glory"

It's more to balance him than taking him out of the equation, the same way The Red Angel and Oryx were balanced and almost Goku but he got killed by Nash.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]It's more to balance him than taking him out of the equation, the same way The Red Angel and Oryx were balanced and almost Goku but he got killed by Nash.

[/QUOTE]
How about Strage?

theManCalledSting said:
How about Strage?
If shows up again the same thing happens. It happens to every OP character except the three unknowns because they drive some of the plotlines along and arc antagonists.

By arc antagonists I don't mean like Oryx, AOU Ultron or the Undertaker I mean in like future arcs where there is a clear man villain (or villains) who everyone unites against.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]If shows up again the same thing happens. It happens to every OP character except the three unknowns because they drive some of the plotlines along and arc antagonists.
By arc antagonists I don't mean like Oryx, AOU Ultron or the Undertaker I mean in like future arcs where there is a clear man villain (or villains) who everyone unites against.

[/QUOTE]
Btw Bloke, would Shiki be categorized as OP in this RP?

On a side note...I still did not chose a storyline Dx

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Btw Bloke, would Shiki be categorized as OP in this RP?

[/QUOTE]
Yo! More people back from the old crossover RP! It's a big ol' reunion!

[/QUOTE]
I think not... He doesn't no-sell the offense of AOU Ultron

theManCalledSting said:
On a side note...
if Constantine's going to save one of the kids from Undertaker...

We're having a match at Wrestlemania

Does @Morbuskid know about this?
He should do, it's at the end of the overview underneath the rules.

[/QUOTE]
His most powerful ability the "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception", puts a strain on him and can evil kill him if he uses it too much so I wouldn't say he's too OP.

As for stoylines, well there's the WWE story, the Age of Ultron story (comic not he film) and the Ridley's invasion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe story.

There's the story of the missing scientists too but I plan to have that collide with the AOU storyline.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]He should do, it's at the end of the overview underneath the rules.
His most powerful ability the "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception", puts a strain on him and can evil kill him if he uses it too much so I wouldn't say he's too OP.

As for stoylines, well there's the WWE story, the Age of Ultron story (comic not he film) and the Ridley's invasion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe story.

There's the story of the missing scientists too but I plan to have that collide with the AOU storyline.

[/QUOTE]
I somehow see Shiki joining Constantine's team...probably because they deal with similar(?) ordeals..hehe.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I somehow see Shiki joining Constantine's team...probably because they deal with similar(?) ordeals..hehe.

[/QUOTE]
That and the Undertaker's in that Storyline...

[media]

[/media]

This is a hint of what Match Type Undertaker's going to challenge Constantine too...

I'm going to go create a CS for the X-COM commander then move the the faction into the MCU. Because combating alien invasions and steeling their technology is what they do best.

ryanpk200 said:
I'm going to go create a CS for the X-COM commander then move the the faction into the MCU. Because combating alien invasions and steeling their technology is what they do best.
I'm also Buying time for Punk and Booker to reach the top of Titan Towers by having Snake go through a boss Gauntlet of Three of the Warriors of Hope @TommyGun15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back